Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, May 5, 2014

∞ ₣ourteen

   After he touched at that point , I remembered something he had promised me and would not let it go at all.
- You said you'd tell me what happened .
- And I will .
  Aiden stood leaning against the wall , staring at me .
- We were the class of the Cherubim and our mission was to bring wisdom . However , we approach beyond that permitted by divine laws and ended up having feelings that pushed our devotion to the great Creator . We have been warned and threatened with explusão , but we were planning to go out of heaven to live in peace . Our plan was to abandon everything that was connected to heaven and live as humans on Earth . But we just discovered. I was the first to be punished and seared .
  He showed a mark in the same place where my . However, it seemed to be more painful . Touched gently and felt each line embossed on his skin and it made me remember the pain I felt when it was my turn . Aiden turned to face me and touched the place where my scar.
- I'm sorry . If not for me ...
- Do not say that . How would we know? You were the best thing that happened in my life , even though I have been cast out of heaven . I met you once on the rocks , but something superior made ​​me forget where you were . And now you are here . - He gave a small smile .
- And you think the solution is to unite our powers with Cloud?
- We have no other solution. If we want freedom so much hope . Will be a temporary thing , we will not have to fight for long.
- I 'm not worried about the fight yes, but what will happen when this is over .
  Aiden gently wrapped me in a hug .
- I was also thinking about it , but between you and me go without becoming a traitor I'd rather become a traitor rebel - he sighed - I do not want to be thinking about it now , please. Today was a tiring day , you know it and tomorrow we have to be willing .
- Good night , then.
- I'll stay here if you do not mind .
- I do not care .
  In aninhamos one another , just as if we were one being. He covered me with his wings and I stayed awake, listening to the smooth and deep sound of his breathing , which was already asleep .

  I could not sleep , because the idea of being part of the Cloud revolution did not bring me a good feeling . Even assuming that both the idea of ​​Cloud as the idea of ​​Aiden were correct , it did not seem right way to solve it . As he does not want to think what might happen if the exécito of fallen angels win the war I think and do not like the result that appears in my head . Although be sure that they will fail , the expression of Cloud told me the opposite, as if he was just inviting us to see a certain and definite victory.
  However , I could not communicate to any celestial agent , they said they would not keep in touch with me until I finished my mission and became me a Cherub again. Would have to take care of it alone . Aiden would not change my mind , I know , but before be sure what I'm doing , I have to have one last conversation with Cloud to be able to think about what I would do from now on . I really feel something special for Aiden , but still do not know if it was worth losing my chance to return home because of it. Even after he told me what happened and I still feel the pain of being labeled the iron before being expelled , I believe that everything can be different, I can start all again . Or not .

No comments:

Post a Comment