Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, February 27, 2014

➓ Underworld

  I was thrown out of the portal with extreme violence . I can not tell if it was the severity of the underworld be slightly larger than Earth , but I know that this place gives me the creeps . I swallow hard , reminding me that I am here to make you happy Luka . Secure the bow and an arrow preparation , after all do not know what kind of creatures will find here and every care is always little. I repent for coming here alone , anyway never been here , but my brother and yes he would know what to expect from the underworld . Until now , the world of shadow creatures were no different from a nearly deserted and extremely dark forest .
  I started following the directions that the map pointed me , always trying to make as little noise as I can. I got lost a few times and met some is creatures : a gargoyle , who did not like me, a witch who was gathering herbs and ignored me completely and a fairy - if you think fairies are sweet , kind and smiling creatures , suggest do not put much faith in it - that was grumpy and was dressed in black .

  After several hours , I began to feel thirsty . Cursed myself for not bringing at least a reasonable amount of water . I was near a river , but nothing inspired me confidence in that place , but had no choice . I approached the river and started to drink when I hear someone talking to me .
- I would not drink this water if I were you .
  I stopped at the same time and looked at a redheaded vampire who was two feet away from me .
- Of course not . Vampires do not drink anything but blood.
- If you do not believe me, try it.
  I was looking at the water and toward the vampire , my throat getting even drier . Do not know if I could trust him , so I decided to take a sip . Before the liquid trickling down my throat , I did the best I could to put out that he had been drinking . It tasted like poison, and an extremely potent poison.
- I said it was not safe . Here, drink this.
  I held the bottle threw me on my way and not felt any smell. It looked like water and my thirst was on the edge , just by accepting and trusting him .
- This is distilled water?
- What? Just because we are beings of darkness can not have things like you humans ?
- Yes , but I did not expect that of a vampire .
  He growled slightly, but caught himself .
- I'm sorry .
- No, it's okay . After all , one can not expect anything different from the descendants of Siegfried .
- Did you know ?
- We all know it , but nobody ever saw him in person .
  I thought he could help me find the way, but decided not to risk . He disappeared during that my carelessness and left me a bottle of distilled water. Well , at least I was not going to die of thirst and could continue my walk .

  According to the map , I had covered 25 % of the way , which was not there a big thing . Luka surely must have given my fault and should be trying to find me . If I want it to be the master of the Dark Blade , I have to start acting faster. I needed someone who knew the place and that Siegfried knew where he lived, but I let it go escape me . If I was lucky to find that vampire again ... Well , I do not think it will be so easy and I need to keep moving. I kept the bottle with water and a map. Braced the bow again and continued straight through the southwest . I had a great feeling of being watched , but I can not stop to check it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment