Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, February 23, 2014

➏ Unknown

Luka opened the door and I followed him soon after. A girl vermlehos short hair, blue eyes, a gray jeans pants and a sweater burgundy was on the outside , with a bag over her shoulder .
- Who the hell are you?
- You are well educated with all visits ? - She had a sharp , typical language of a half-demon - My name is and I'm Achila ...
- A half-demon .
  She looked at me with the look sharp.
- You're smart for a beginning hunter . I do not like people like you .
  Luka blocked her entrance , already in a bad mood.
- You say what you want or not ?
- I was informed about the murder of Vincent Blake and came to investigate .
- Arrived late . - Luka informed , skeptical - Now go away from here , do not need you for anything .
  Achila ignored the skepticism of my brother and went roughly, leaving her bag on the couch and taking a pair of gloves out of her leather.
- Where did you find his body ?
- I told you it does not interest him . There were no clues .
  She looked at my brother in a cold way which I did not like one bit .
- For a beginner maybe not for me .
  Her pupils were thin as a cat's eyes were blue and tan . She was probably a daughter Inuraishite , demons descended from dogs and could capture the smell of our father in moments. The girl began to follow the trail to where our father were the roses , which was exactly where we found him dead. Achila bent down and peered at the site, which still had remnants of blood and his eyes narrowed as he looked to the right.
- I'm feeling a strange smell ... the highlands of Eucalyptus Bheatryos ... Who murdered Vincent certainly came Beatorix Grove .
  Both me and Luka were confused . Beatorix was already a middle-aged woman who was part of our clan and father who gave up being hunter to become human . The plateau has almost her name was a tribute , but I can not remember why. She came to visit a few times and was always kind and friendly to all of us , even with our mother . Luka pulled the phone Dad's pocket and found her number . I could not understand what he was talking about, but the movements of the head I knew Beatorix knew nothing .
  Achila arose again with the human appearance .
- Where is the Dark Blade ?
- How do you know ? It's a family heirloom , we can not show you. Also, you gave us no proof that it is reliable.
  She frowned .
- Everybody knows the Dark Blade , but I have no interest in it . Incidentally , has anyone because they know that gun belonged to Siegfried . It is a cursed artifact.
- What do you mean ?
- All who inherit the weapon are murdered . Siegfried was murdered by the enemy because of the power of the blade . Then it was his great-grandfather , Faustus Blake , who was murdered in his sleep by a demon who wanted to avenge him ; Gabriel Blake , the grandfather of yours was killed during combat and then horribly mutilated . Now Vincent Blake is murdered in the open and in the light of day ... Who knows what could happen to one of you . the killers are becoming bolder .
  Our father never touched this subject and it made me feel less and less attracted by the blade . However , the determination of Luka seemed unshakable , no matter what kind of rumors circulating about the Dark Blade . She looked at us , waiting for some action , but we were not willing to show the location of the blade to her. Never would risk a family secret of such destructive scale. She left without saying anything and we were alone again . It was a matter of time until we complete eighteen and did not know who the owner of the blade, but agreed that it would be Luka , which made ​​him happy and radiant . I confess that I believed what I said Achila because after losing my mother and my father was not at all anxious to lose my brother too.

No comments:

Post a Comment