Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

➋ Different Brothers

Seventeen years and eleven months passed quickly ... So much so that I did not notice them.
 I 'm Dawn Blake , Luka Blake 's twin sister and descendant of Siegfried , a powerful creature that lives - or lived - in darkness and had a devastating weapon called Dark Blade and who now belongs to our father , Vincent Blake . He trains us since we were kids and said only one of us would receive the powers of Siegfried and become a hunter extremely powerful and invincible shadows . My brother trains with great determination since childhood , because he wants to have the Dark Blade more than anything in his life . I admire his determination , because I lost interest by the blade for some time now . It would be cool to be the greatest hunter in the world , but I have other plans that do not involve killing demons of darkness . We are starting to university and I did not want to stop. My dream is to become an engineer and want to continue moving in the right direction. I wish much luck to Luka and I'm doing the best I can to convince our father that he is the best option and not me .
- Hey , Dawn ! You will train and will be thinking in the clouds ?
- Feel free , dear brother ... I have enough training to those who do not want to become a hunter number one .
- You're so silly ... So no fun competing .
- And who says this is a competition ? Our father will decide this and not us.
  Luka did not answer and left the blades of training when our father came and saw me sitting on the garden bench without workout clothes .
- You will not practice , Dawn ?
- I think I know what is enough.
  My father raised a gray eyebrow at me - which always indicates a bad sign - and looked at Luka , who nodded and went back to training camp in a fighting stance . Why is it that nobody in this house can understand that I DO NOT want to become a hunter ?
- Now you know enough to get duel with his brother .
  Luka looked at me with that face of ' I'll beat you with one foot on the shoulder , which was enough to reach my inner compartment of anger . I went to the driving range even without the special clothes and prepared to end the grace of my brother . However , I started wrong, because my father was not allowed to fight right and Luka had knocked me down without it I knew it . From kids he was always faster and more agile than me, but now with the training and the passing of the years he certainly has improved .
  I got up a bit gangly and went towards him . I tried to apply a trick , but it worked very well , he almost fell , but managed to regain his footing in seconds and knocked me to kick on the left calf. Not had time to compose myself because he grabbed my ankle and left me suspended upside down .
- That was enough . Good job Luka .
  Luka suddenly released me and I fell with a resounding thud.
- I thought you were breaking the ground.
  I stuck my tongue at him and stayed where I was to massage my ankle . My father shook his head at me and waited until I got up . I was surprised not to have suffered any serious injury and let Luka continued torturing dolls workout.
- We need to talk , young lady . His conduct with training is not very good .
- But I do not ...
- Save apologized for later . Meet me here after dinner . - He looked at Luka , who was interested in the conversation - And you too, Luka . After dinner I want you both here .
  My brother looked at her worried face after our father left and continued to workout more intensely than before . I sat back down on the bench and Luka came near me .
- Did I do something wrong?
  I shook my head.
- Not that I know .
- What our father want with us ?
- Well .. I think he just wants to talk ... You know, we do eighteen years next month and one of us will get the blade so I think he wants to have a conversation of father and sons .
  He seemed less apprehensive, but not totally calm . I did not take you the reason to be nervous and insecure , after the age of hunters was very close and I think our father should be more worried than us. The only thing I wish is not to lose anyone else in my family for no reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment