Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, February 13, 2014

† XVIII. Essence †

  Cameron followed a trail idly by region when he realizes that the leaves and grass were with a slight mark of steps and there was blood along with the footprints . He left the bunny trail behind and began to chase the drops of blood that were a kind of track .
  When approached from a tree , felt a smell he knew well . The sound of a ragged breath was enough that he knew who it was. The vampire snorted and looked behind the tree .
- What the hell are you doing back there ?
- You scared me ! How'd you know I was here?
- As a human you are not subtle . I could hear his breath away . But you did not answer my question .
  Blair pretended not to notice the harshness of her cousin .
- Cameron , even though our parents have quarreled are still relatives , right?
- Get to the point , O.K. ? I am not one who has patience for sentimental speeches .
- What's going on ? Where my father was ?
- The battle against Dominick began . His kids are already here to help them .
- What can I do?
- Do you think I am who ? Cain ? I do not even care about that . If you want my opinion , go home . You will only cause problems if , after all, a human can not do anything useful in a battle of noble vampires .
- Was not that kind of advice I expected ... However , coming from you is no surprise . I want to help my father about it for this or that I must die .
  Cameron sighed . Surely he is not that type of person who tolerates hearing such sentimental and outdated comments , let alone anyone else do this as a dig at him. The boy approached the press and dug his fangs into her neck . Blair froze , since she did not expect it . But she realized his intentions soon as she felt her nose be calculated again.
- You should go instead of being planted here.
- Thank you, Cameron .
- Spare me that, O.K. ? Just did it for you stop looking at me with that face .
  Blair smelled the father and entered the forest with enthusiasm to finally do what they should.
  
  As she was leaving for the heart of the forest , Cameron looked at the sky , where there were no clouds and the stars shone with pleasant softness . When her green eyes landed on the moon, he saw that a small portion of the star was covered by the eclipse. Four stars that were around the moon began to be brighter than the other .
 This is not my problem, I have nothing with it .
 Cameron tried to convince himself that, however , he could not deny the fact that he shared the same blood and Benjamin Blair . What the press said it eventually settling in his mind unintentionally .
' even if our parents have quarreled are still relatives , right? '
  He wanted to think so , but after all he witnessed - all he did against his own uncle - was something you could not forget . Even with forgiveness Benjamin , he could never get over what he had done and tried to redeem it as he could, leaving Richard to face everything alone. Cameron shook his head slightly , disposing of his reverie . Blair did not follow , simply disappeared , as is his custom .

No comments:

Post a Comment