Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

➒ First Appendix: Twin Heart.

  I have slept more than I should . I looked at the clock and saw that it was still nine in the morning . Stretched and looked for my sister's bed . It was empty . I sniffed the air and I gather the ears , but did not notice anything to indicate that Dawn was preparing breakfast . I went into the hall , but did not hear any sound from the bathroom , library or bedroom of our parents. I shrugged and went downstairs because I thought she was in the garden or in the training room .
  The kitchen was the same way we left yesterday after dinner , except for a glass of milk over the sink . She had actually been there . I ate two pieces of toast and when was finishing setting the table , I saw a piece of paper falling to the ground slowly . I caught him before he could fall and immediately recognized that handwriting.

I know you will not forgive me for this, but maybe I must be away from home . I went looking for Siegfried , so he could give you the power to control the Dark Blade . I'm sorry , but I could not stand to see you suffer like that . Hope you can understand me .
Love, Dawn .

  That idiot ! As much as she is the oldest by a few seconds , such an act was suicide. Was not herself who said Siegfried was dead ? I confess I have not understood anything of what must have been spent in that hard head . Generally I think what she did , but no reason comes to mind . I felt guilty that she was in danger because of my childish and spoiled behavior, the only being I have left is who knows where , and danger facing all kind of thing for me , just for me . I felt empty at the time and was afraid of losing my half. I have lost my parents and I managed to overcome because Dawn has been with me . Even if she is more sensitive , it always gave me strength to overcome everything and help her . Now she is who has strengthened to help me and I will not leave it at that .
  I searched every room in the house and saw a trail of dust on the library floor . I followed him to one of the shelves that were hidden and stopped in front of a shelf that had nothing but a brown book without any title. I started to take a look and saw a snippet emphasis with pencil . The empire of this creature was kept in the far north of the province of Dakken . So she went down to the ends of the shadowy world to find our ancestor . At first , I was shocked that she had overcome the fear of the dark to get there , but I felt a suffocating grip on the heart, for I know very well what kind of creatures live in Dakken ; are the worst kinds of demons and magical creatures that could - and certainly will - Dawn devour in seconds , even before it has detected the presence of someone .
  Hunter put on my costume and got the largest stock of daggers and knives they could carry and took a sword that I used to use in training . I grabbed two bottles with water and it did not take me to go after my sister , before it was too late .
  
   Sends shivers constant while the way to the vicinity of a small grove that our father would take us to train agility. I saw footprints on the floor and I knew very well who were those boots . Dawn was certainly that way for several hours away , so I started to pick up the pace until it disappeared between some tall and sturdy trees .

No comments:

Post a Comment