Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, February 10, 2014

† XV. Hopeless †


  Blair woke up feeling better than in útlimas hours . She could stand on and walk normally. She took a shower and put on clean clothes before searching for his father .
- Duke , where my father is ?
- He went to the river .
  The girl followed the path and econtrou father sitting in a soaking wet stone. He should be swimming , she thought . When approached , Benjamin gave a sad smile and made ​​room for her to sit . The girl looked at him with inquisitive air, no words that needed to be made manifest .
- It's nothing, my beloved little daughter , I 'm fine . Just come to clear your head .
  She kept staring at her father , convinced that there was something else that answer . His field of vision caught a mark on his collarbone.
- This appeared recently, do not worry . This proves extremely enhanced tomes a link now . Often his mother would receive this mark , but as she is not here , this responsibility rests with you . I hope to be strong to do that . - He forced a smile , but did not go as he wanted . Benjamin hugged her tight heart by suffering - Who am I kidding , Duke is right on every point of what will happen .
- Dad, I 'm not understanding .
  He pulled back and looked into her eyes painfully.
- You. .. Well , can not help me with this , no more ... After Amberlyn have made you change your essence to receive Stella Rubra essence vampire was losing until you were human again. If you are human ...
- I lose all power ?
  Benjamin shook his head . He did not want to touch that subject, because I knew the personality of the child as well as the prórpria . However , the direction of the conversation could not stop there. It could not simply invent a lie any , would have to continue and make her understand the reality in which they are submitted .
- No. You continue with the powers , but if I need them and make the transfer happen , your body will not hold on and ... - He sighed and looked away daughter - I do not wanna lose you, too .
- But you can not win without Dominick the powers that are with me .
- I'd rather lose a kingdom than losing the single most precious thing I have left . When Richard woke me up , I suffered thinking about how you two were living thinking I was dead yet . After I saw Hannah died before my eyes the fault of my helplessness and now do not want to see my only daughter died because of me again.
- You can not lock me in this mansion the rest of my life because of it . Father, both of us should not be here , we know it well . And that brand shows that we are connected , you said that , did not you? So let's go together until the end.
  Benjamin gave a slight smile. Surely she strongly inherited his stubbornness and determination of Hannah , which made the young Blair an adversarial debate with a speech invincible . However , she still had no experience in the field of empathy .
- My sweet puppy ... Imagine if the situation were reversed : you risk the life of his only son for something like a piece of land?
  Blair ducked his head . The game Benjamin was not quite right , but she should admit that it would be just like him. However , she could not allow her father and Duke faced the army Dominick alone . She had the real power to end it all and could not simply retreat to be human again.
- Dad, who turned me was you, right ? So you can not do the same ?
- I could if you had not the brand . If I do , you will suffer the same he suffered at that time to be human again .
  She stopped and hugged her knees , staring at the quiet course of the river . Benjamin did not know what to say , since she felt bewildered . First , Hannah dies , then her daughter is in danger of death if he utilizes the Stella Rubra . If there was any shred of hope he would be welcome at that time .

No comments:

Post a Comment