Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, February 1, 2014

† VI. Lacrimosa †

  Benjamin was deeply frustrated by the course of events and tried to build strategies that could surprise Dominick somehow. Duke tried to help him , but also did not have good enough ideas for this , because in the minds of both that girl was something strange and mysterious . Everyone knew that the Supreme did not have a daughter and nehum parent at that age . Moreover , she did not look like it.
- Something is not right .
- I agree with you . That girl is a great icógnita .
- Yes , I admit I should have let her come with us . Suffer at the hands of Dominick is no punishment for anyone.
- I think we can go back.
  The two vampires were leaving when they hear a noise on the porch . They were quickly back and found Cameron ready to jump into the forest again.
- What do you want here?
- I came to get my stuff too , nothing . In addition , you know that Dominick has a powerful weapon with him , right? You'd better be careful. - He gave a smug smile and jumped with feline grace .
  Benjamin began to think. He did not doubt that Dominick was hiding something , but if Cameron knew , then it should be something grandly destructive.

- Have you thought about the consequences ?
- It does not matter ! I have to see him and say I'm fine.
- If Dominick discovers ...
- I do not care ! If he really is doing it , so my father deserves to know !
 Cameron made a negative gesture with his head , clearly uncomfortable with the situation . He was not planning to help her , but did not want Dominick possessed something that was of their family for so long . As if that were not enough , Richard died abide by his orders and he wanted revenge against it .
- Do your own thing , you 're not a child .
  She plunged into the forest and followed the smell of his father, missing the trail once. Was determined to steer her father and face Dominick , even for this had to lose his life .

  With the appearance of Cameron , vampires were busy again trying to draw a valid and effective strategy .
- Not what we think. Do not know how that gun is not going to help anything . We can put everything away .
- Anyway , we can not give up ... - Benjamin had his speech interrupted when he felt a smell of strawberries and sandalwood coming from the mansion.
- Benjamin , what happened ?
- I'll be back .
  Duke followed him into the hallway , where a shadow was heading toward them . Benjamin was alarmed and his friend also waiting for an attack , but what came next was a hug .
  Benjamin was ecstatic and surprised . Blair was right there , hugging him ? The same girl who died to avenge his death by the hands of Richard ? It could not be possible. He looked at the girl and saw that it really was the same as that found in the forest .
- My dear ... I'm sorry for what I said , if I knew it was you ...
- It's okay , Dad. Or I do not know who I was .
- What's going on ?
- The Bloody Heaven helped me recover the memory and said that Dominick was making plans to defeat you .
- This I know . Cameron said he has something extremely powerful to use against me .
- I know that too! Cameron told me that Dominick wanted to use my powers that were dormant for me to fight you .
- So that's it ... My love , listen to me . You have to go home Dominick and pretend nothing happened . The only way to win this battle is figuring out what he's up to .
- But Dad , I do not ...
- Please . You are our chance . Pretend you know nothing and that memory still has not recovered . Only then can we know everything.
- But he'll find out. My eyes are not gray .
- Trust me , you will achieve . - It took a long kiss on the forehead of her daughter - Now go , before he realizes you left. Keep in touch , do not worry , you're not alone .

No comments:

Post a Comment