Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, February 9, 2014

† XIV. Crisis †

- How is she?
- And that answer your question ?
  Benjamin showed the left side of his jacket covered in blood on the shoulders and chest . Duke frowned and shook his head in a negative sincere . That was proof that Blair was not ready for the big power of Stella Rubra . The short time as a vampire was the cause of that crisis . However , they could not wait for long . Dominick soon discover that she had escaped and would surely attack .
- She's trying to Duke , I see that is .
- Benjamin ! She is weak ! - Duke softened the tone of voice - Even as a vampire , Blair is unable to bear such responsibility . - He looked at his friend firmly - And when you connect ? It will not support the transaction of power. I'm sorry , but the state in which it lies is very likely that ...
- Shut up ! I will not accept this bullshit ! My daughter will get! If Hannah resisted so Blair also achieve .
- Believe in whatever you want , I will not try to stick anything that his hard head.
  Benjamin left the office and returned to his daughter's room , she was awake and sitting up in bed .
- Father ?
- Yes , I am. Is that better?
- A little. I'm still a little dizzy .
  He kissed the top of her daughter's head and realized that her temperature was very low, as the temperature of his collarbone. The vampire went to the bathroom and saw the same symbol Stella Rubra there. Soon, he began to agree with the friend said, but did not want to think about the probability of it actually happening . He touched the mark and felt the same relief that the mark of Blair .
  When he returned , he saw the girl asleep again . Decided to leave it alone and went toward the river , where a figure covered by a copper color hood handed him an envelope and disappeared without saying anything .

- We have serious problems .
  Duke beat the pen tip on the table while studying what to do . Benjamin walked from one side to the other , reading the note again and again.
' I know that Blair is with you , why not go look for it . However, I hope to be ready to face me . I may have lost the Stella Rubra , but I will not give up. Meet me at the south side of his mansion in three hours. Bring your partner in battle, Duke .

Dominick '
- What should we do , Benjamin ?
- We have nothing to lose. Blair should leave out of it only .
- As if she would not notice what is happening .
- I know she 'll realize , but I can not wrap it more . See for yourself .
  Duke went to the girl's room and did not need to get closer to see what had happened . The mark was still there , but something essential was lost .
- Come on, we're wasting time . - Duke realized the pain and sadness in the voice of Benjamin , but said nothing . He closed the door and followed him .

  When they arrived , Dominick was waiting with all the patience in the world .
- I thought I would not come over . Any problems?
- Nothing that is of interest.
- Hey , no need to be so hostile . I just asked a question .
- Well , let's get down to business .
- Very well . I want to give you a new opportunity to not start this war . Give me a girl and I forget that one day we would enter into conflict .
- I will not give my daughter.
- You see , Duke ? He did not want to accept my offer . I'm starting to regret for having been such a compassionate and generous person .
- So repent at once. She is no longer a deadly weapon you craved .
  Dominick raised an eyebrow .
- Are you kidding me ?
- I'm telling the truth . After she had the mark of Stella Rubra , and Blair entered crisis and ...
- What thing ... Well , do not count on my pity for it.
- She's not dead .
- So what ?
- The seal to become human again.
  The Supreme gaped , but deep down he felt relieved that she had left the mansion.
- We have nothing more to treat . Cherish luck to you ... And I know that it will be useful to you . - He gave a smug smile before leaving .

No comments:

Post a Comment