Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Final: The Death of a Priestess

 Even Sesshoumaru still being hurt, the couple also had a baby: it was a girl with black hair and purple eyes, who was named Homura. Unlike other times, Inukimi appeared with a worried expression when Sesshoumaru had entered the room.
- Did something happen?
- Kiara is not well. She suffered much and to have that girl is weak.
- She can not ... It is not yet time.
- She may have kept the young body, but she is only human, someday she will leave and nothing will bring her back.
- You think you've got the time?
- Yes, and it will not pass today. Enjoy the remaining time with her.

  The youkai rushed to the room and actually saw the priestess was weak. Do not bother much with the baby, because the woman he loved was about to die. He kissed her forehead and the girl opened her eyes slowly to meet the gaze of the golden boy.
- Sesshoumaru ...
- I'm sorry I made you suffer.
- It's okay ... At least our little girl is okay. - The priestess replied, smiling.

  He took the swords, armor and gently hugged the girl. He was sorry for what he had said to her that day, but nothing could compensate. He kissed the top of her head and said:
- It is not just the birth of Homura, is the cruel words that I told you in the forest, for hurting you and hurting your heart because of my stupid pride. I love you, my princess, no woman is going to change that and will never take your place. Forgive me, I know I do not deserve it, but learned a lot from you. I love you.
- Sesshoumaru my love, it's okay. I know your honor is important and what was momentary. What matters is that we're together again and forgiveness is greater than the mistakes. To love a person when she least deserves is an act of forgiveness, as you are doing now, my prince.
- You deserved so much more.

  The priestess leaned her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Sesshomaru hugged her harder and put his face on hers, also closing his eyes.
- Take care of our little girl was just born, please.
- Do not worry, I will give my life for her. It is sad to think that you will not be here to see it grow.
- I will not be here, but I can see and try to help you in any way possible. - After saying that, she sighed.

  The boy realized that she was no longer breathing and heartbeat were too slow. In fact, she was dead and nothing could be done to revive it.
- You will bury our mother?
- No. I'll ask Toutousai to make a coffin for her image is preserved forever.

  That day, he went to the house of the blacksmith and ordered a coffin of gold and crystal and placed the embalmed body of the priestess inside. He built a statue depicting Kiara diamonds and a temple in the village so that the villagers could pray and ask the girl to aid healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment