Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

13. Sesshoumaru to the Rescue

 Even from afar, Sesshoumaru could smell the cat youkai and decided to return to help fight the guards. It was not far, but it was a considerable distance. Once arrived, he saw that Kiara was strangled soon to be cut by hand and the youkai, holding the unconscious priestess in her lap. He went up to the room and left the girl in bed, covered with a duvet and soon realized she was pale and thin, which was not normal.
- You only give me work ... - Sighed, walking out the window.
- Sesshoumaru ... - The girl tried to open her eyes so she heard his voice, but did not have enough strength to do it.

  Once returned to the battlefield, Sesshoumaru ended the fight with a single blow of the sword. Everyone rejoiced at the return of youkai, who had decided to stay in the castle to continue in government. His children cheered and rejoiced at the decision, but did not dare to ask about the relationship between him and the girl.

   A few minutes later, Kiara goes to the garden, still weak and barely able to stand upright. She knew that Sesshoumaru was not there for her, yet I was happy to see him again. Called him once and stepped down the rung of the balcony when he lost his strength and was about to fall, but the Sesshoumaru rescued before it happened.
- You should be resting.
- I know, but I wanted to see you, not endured anxiety after hearing your voice.
- I'll take you back to the room, but this time do not go weak like that.
- But ...
- This is not a request.
- Okay ... Can I ask you something?

   The youkai looked at her and waited for the order.
- I would like you to stay with me in a little room, so I just fall asleep. I know I should not ask this to you, but please.
- Is it just that?
-Yes.
- Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment