Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, January 26, 2013

04. フォックスは、失われた (Lost Fox)

 While Homura walked yeah, Sesshoumaru appeared in the palace of a child abandoned fox youkai in the garden. It was winter and Miyuki walked around, enjoying the snow when she saw him. Approached him and asked gently:
- What are you doing here? Are you lost?
- My mother left me here and told me to expect it.

   At that moment, a soldier tells Miyuki:
- Miss Miyuki, there is the body of a dead woman at the castle gate. Apparently it was a fox of nine tails clan Miketsukami.

   The boy's eyes widened in amazement and began to cry. Miyuki asked the guard to pass the event to Sesshoumaru and crouched close to the boy and said, wiping tears from small:
- Be calm, you can stay here as long as no one comes to pick you up.
- My family died, now I'm the only one of Miketsukami.
- So you can live here, do not worry, my family will accept you and I'll take care of you.
- Really? - He asked, beaming.
- Yes What is your name?
- My name Soushi.
- Come on, it's cold out here.

   Soushi followed her inside the palace when Sesshoumaru was going down to remove the body of the dead fox. Miyuki had a quick exchange of glances with her ​​father and youkai understood. Before leaving, he said to the small:
- Welcome to the family.
- Thank you.
- Come, Soushi, I'll show you your room.

   The room was really big and spacious and stood beside Miyuki's room, opposite of Sesshoumaru. Then he met the entire castle and all employees. It took a while for the child to adapt to the place, but all were kind to him, especially Miyuki, who was like a mother now and Sesshoumaru as a parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment