Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, January 20, 2013

16. The New Sword

 After Sesshoumaru have returned to the castle, everything became happier again. He was no longer that youkai affectionate as ever, but still loved Kiara in a special way. One night while the girl was bathing, he left a white box with a golden ribbon on the bed, with a note attached to it.
  Once we returned to the room, she read the note, which read: "You're worth a lot to me, nothing can represent how important you are in my life ... I love you. Wait for me on the porch. "The priestess knew very well who had written the note because the handwriting of Sesshoumaru was recognizable. There was a ticket as the previous love, but she understood the true feelings behind the words. Wore the kimono youkai and waited by the porch window. It was cold and the kimono was warm and soft, the color was gold with some silver accents and even though it was done exactly tailor, was a little off for her, being perceived in the eyes of youkai.
- Do I have the wrong measures?
- No, I'm too skinny.
- That's true ... What happened to you after that?

  Sesshoumaru seemed genuinely interested to know, so she could not lie.
- I went into a deep depression after hearing that, I lost the hunger, the thirst lost and lost the joy. I think I only kept alive because of the kingdom and of our children.
- It was my fault, sorry.
- It's okay ... My love.

  He smiled and hugged the girl tenderly for a few moments. So Toutousai, the blacksmith, arrived with a white sword, with a drawing of dragons embroidered on the hem. Sesshoumaru nodded and left blacksmith.
- It's a gift Toutousai?
- No, I ordered this sword for you.
- She's beautiful, thank you, Sesshomaru.
- Glad you enjoyed it. Toutousai made ​​this sword of my dog, so she can protect you. The name of this sword is Ichiyoko.

No comments:

Post a Comment