Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, January 7, 2013

06. Mad Youkai

 Sesshoumaru left the water victorious. Kiara ran to embrace her husband, but failed. The youkai was regaining energy sinister youki and expelling him from his body all the spiritual power of the priestess, the youki it was extremely aggressive with the girl.
- Honey, what happened?
- Do not come near me, I thought I could trust you, but I was wrong. How could you purify my youki to weaken me? All were right, humans are unreliable.
- This is ridiculous, I would never do such a thing to you. Who told you this lie?
- No lie, Natsumi showed me everything: each point of your spiritual power purifying my youki. Just got my youki recover after killing Natsumi with Tokijin. Now it is explained why this sword never have accepted thee. Tokijin was right.

   He left the lake and went another direction, without another word. Kiara was dissatisfied to hear that, because she would never do that to harm her husband. Inuyasha was confused and followed the priestess until she was safe in the palace of Sesshoumaru again.
- Inuyasha, I appreciate what you're doing, but do not worry you can go with me.
- Even if Sesshoumaru is angry and it never was news to anyone, after all he is never satisfied with anything yet it is my duty to take care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment