Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, January 21, 2013

17. Coach Toutousai


  The next morning, Toutousai appeared at the castle to train the girl, because she now had a sword made from a canine youkai and that meant that anyone in possession of it would slide on the object. For it does not lose possession, the blacksmith taught how to manage Ichiyoko correctly. Sesshoumaru served to help her fight, as did some time that both trained together for the last time ..
- Do not progressed much since the last time we train, Kiara.
- I'm rusty.
- This is noticeable.

   Toutousai shook his head negatively, because I did not expect much work ahead. But she learned fast and soon learned how to handle a sword properly, but she still had a problem: she could not release the power of the sword and left it vulnerable to attack Kiara Sesshoumaru.
- Focus your strength and try to establish a link with the sword, as Sesshoumaru doing. - Toutousai tried to explain.
- I can not do this on the go!
- But you have to learn, your enemy will not stand still waiting for your attack.
- I know, but it is very fast and I can not concentrate.

   At that moment, Sesshomaru dropped the girl and the Tokijin prepared to deliver the coup. The couple's children wanted to stop the fight, thinking that the youkai would kill the priestess. But what was their surprise at seeing that the sword has created a powerful barrier that Tokijin parried the blow. The youkai smiled and put his sword back.
- That's what I was wondering ... At least this sword has a strong barrier.

   Toutousai offended:
- But it is clear that the barrier is strong! I am a skilled blacksmith! Do not underestimate my creation.
- I would not say that you did a good job, I'd say the dog that originated that sword is powerful.
- Kid displayed! I do work hard and he gets the merits. - The blacksmith muttered, leaving the castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment