Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, January 28, 2013

06. ほむらは変更されません (Homura didn´t Change)

 Admitting that he had taken a hasty decision, Homura decided to return to the castle of Sesshoumaru. Made his way back home and met with youkai, who was returning from a battle.
- What happened, Homura? He repented and decided to come back?
- Not exactly. I made a hasty decision to leave home and have not found the world of youkai, I was wandering the world and decided to go back if I could, of course.
- Good or bad you are my daughter and I can not stop you from coming back.
- Thank you. - Homura gave first a kind word.

  He returned home with Sesshoumaru after being accepted back. Once we got home, her presence has already imposed and started bossing everyone again, even listening to their complaints. But there was someone new there, perhaps a new servant she could explore.
- Well, Dad, it was time to hire another employee. And I admit he's cute, let's see if he is responsive to meet me.
- With pleasure, Homura-sama, my name is Soushi Miketsukami.
- So you're the wound Miyuki? This will become more fun than I thought.

  Yasuhiko and Miyuki were coming down the stairs when they heard what Homura said, which extolled the new priestess.
- She really did not change anything, do not you think Miyuki?
- She's out of line and I'll lose my temper.
  Realizing the anger of Miyuki, Homura continued to cause:
- It really is a very carefree mother, put the dear child to be a servant? This is a great cruelty.
- Now that's enough! Homura, you will swallow what you said!
- Make me swallow if you really are a woman for that.
- You will regret it! Let my little Soushi alone!
- He is the servant of the castle and he is you wound; being or not, I'll treat you like I treat others created whether you like it or not, so get used to it.

  Miyuki had the nerves to the skin and advanced on Homura. Sesshoumaru did nothing to deter and rose to the office.
- Father, you will not do anything?
- They should settle this difference on their own.

 When Homura was going to blow, Soushi broke her sword and stepped in front of Miyuki, with the left hand wound.
- Even as a simple servant as I should stop it; Miyuki-sama is my mother as a child and I can not allow anyone to hurt.
- You are a faithful puppy, am I right? That kind of servant who gives his life to protect the owner ... You are very naive and boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment