Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, January 18, 2013

14. Kiara and Sesshoumaru - a new relationship

 Sesshoumaru put the girl on the bed and covered her. Then he lay down beside her on the blanket and let it aconchegasse near him. Kiara was happy to stand again in the arms of youkai, but she knew very well that they would not have the same relationship as before. The atmosphere of the room was not as nice as the silence was heavy and it bothered the girl, so she tried to talk to him. Sesshoumaru was distant and she called gently.
- Sesshoumaru ...

   He looked at her in response.
- You will stay at the castle from now?
- Yes, I have a kingdom to rule.
- Why did you save me?
- I made a promise to your father that nothing would happen to you and I have to keep my word. Now let me ask and sleep.
- No need to get here if you do not want.
- And why do you think I do not want?
- Why is noticeable in your eyes that you feel revulsion to be with me.
- If I felt revulsion I would not have agreed to be here with you.
- You are lying.

   Sesshoumaru looked at her, disagree with this statement. Kiara soon realized that he really did not feel revulsion to be with her, there was some feeling more, perhaps a little affection, but was not sure.
- Something wrong?
- No, it's okay.
- I do not hide anything. I can see that you miss something.
- I really miss something, but do not want to force you to give me that.

   The youkai looked at the priestess frowning and looking suspicious, but curious.
- Leave the nonsense and tell me what it is.
- Just a kiss.

   He came over and kissed her, but was not a kiss like the others. Unlike what the girl thought, Sesshoumaru did not kiss her because she asked him, he did it because he wanted to try to forget the hurt he felt at having wounded pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment