Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, January 4, 2013

02.Mermaid´s Transformation

  A few days later, Sesshoumaru Kiara leads to the lake where he had faced the mermaid who was supposedly dead. It was a beautiful spring day and the couple was happy under the shade of a cherry tree enjoying the birdsong and butterflies passing by.
        Soon, the same corner that youkai heard echoing through the garden again. Sesshoumaru was worried because the only person who could issue one corner was the mermaid Natsumi. He approached the edge and saw her emerge from the water.
         He was unarmed when he approached the shore, just had a crown on his head and a calm expression on his face. He had a chest band, which concealed the wound caused by Sesshoumaru. She looked directly at the girl Kiara and did faint.
- Now, the girl will have a decent order, ill take care of you later ...

         Concerned, the youkai realized it was a trap and caught the priestess in her arms, carrying her to the top, near the clouds. But something caught Sesshoumaru by surprise because Natsumi out of the water and power turned to chase the boy.
- What? How did you manage to transform?
- I have the power to take the form I want the simple fact that I'm the queen of the waters. Leave this girl and come with me, Sesshoumaru, this is my last offer.
- I will not become your husband, give up, Natsumi.
- Since it is so, I have no choice but to kill you, I'm sorry. If you are not mine, not anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment