Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

07. 悪いロマンス (Born of a Bad Romance)


 Homura went to his room without a word and left Soushi wounded in the living room with Miyuki without assist.
- Soushi, you're right, my dear?
- Yes, Miyuki-sama, I'm fine, do not worry about me.
- No, you're hurt. That wretched returned to hurt others again.
- Do not be mad at her, so I've always heard that her behavior is and will never change.

   Miyuki looked at the young Miketsukami after taking care of his hand and fell silent. It was noticeable that he was fond of Homura. It made her sad because she knew Homura hurt his heart and never be able to love him really. Her eyes were wet, but not to worry Soushi cried.
   But to no avail, he realized the sadness of the adoptive mother. He held the hand of Miyuki and apologized, her eyes brimming with tears almost.
- Who am I must apologize, Soushi. I forgot that you are sensitive and you feel what happens around you.
- Miyuki-sama ... Forgive me. - He again embraced I'ma cruel son to make his mother cry. I never deserved such maternal affection from you.

   At that time, Homura left the room and saw that Soushi was still there, ordered him to bring her a cup of iced tea. He obeyed immediately, dropping sharply Miyuki and ran towards the kitchen.
   "Soushi really should be enjoying Homura, otherwise he would not obey this order and leave me so suddenly".

No comments:

Post a Comment