Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, January 27, 2013

05. 作成された新しい (The New Servant)

  Soushi care of Miyuki grew and became a handsome boy. Even after many years with his family, he still treated them so formal and I was grateful to have been cared for by family Arioto and decided to become their servant willingly. Reincarnation Kiara was against the supply of young Miketsukami and would not allow the boy to be servant.
- Miyuki-sama, I'll be fine. That's the only way I can express my gratitude for all this family for having accepted me as I am.
- And this is one reason why you do not need to do this, Soushi.

   The boy smiled at Miyuki and decided to serve the family even against the will of a person who is like a mother to him. She knelt before the girl and crossed his right hand over his chest, gently asking if she wanted anything. She answered yes and asked the boy to return to normal and not wore living as a servant. He, in turn, stood up and embraced the new priestess gently.
- Thank you for having bothered me all these years, Miyuki-sama, I felt part of the family while he was little and now I want to show how grateful I am for that. I will be that you want: your servant, your friend, your son, be everything, absolutely everything, because without you I would be nothing today.

   After saying this, he released her and remained standing smiling at her. Miyuki held his face with both hands and said, with maternal tone:
- Then I want you to be my son and stop this madness. You are a Miketsukami and Arioto therefore has priority as we live here; Soushi, you are my child and part of this family, always did and always will.
- Miyuki-sama ... - Soushi said, trying to think of words to thank also gentle. Thank you for your concern, but I want to move on this plan my gratitude and still carry on with your son.

No comments:

Post a Comment