Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, January 10, 2013

08. Myouga talks with Sesshoumaru

 Upon learning what had happened, the old family counselor, flea Myouga appears in the palace was to learn how Kiara. The priestess confirmed to be well and told the whole story to him. Even knowing it was risky, Myouga offered for the first time to go talk to Sesshoumaru. The girl allowed because there was no better person to talk to youkai.
- My God, I hope it back alive ... - He sighed, reaching close to Sesshomaru and landing on the boy's shoulder.
- How did you approach, Myouga? I raised my youki so nobody bothered me, so go away. Do not wanna hear scraps of Kiara.
- Wait, sir Sesshoumaru. I'm here on my own and I'd like to talk to you about what happened.
- Do not want to say anything about it. My pride is spotted by her fault and it never revert.
- I understand you, but think about it: if she had done it on purpose, do not you think she would have tried to kill you?
- She would not, but for me that would weaken other youkai killed me to stay with it all. Everything I did, all the risks that ran through it, all I had to face, the nights I spent sleepless and the tears I shed for her were in vain, all in vain.
- Miss Kiara would not do that, I'm sure. When I appeared at the castle she was very unhappy and suffering. I know it's a long time since I saw her, but she was paler and thinner than usual, I think she is sick.

  Saying that, Myouga jumped to a rock that was in front of Sesshoumaru and assessed his reaction. Nothing has changed in his face and that the old flea disappointed.
- That does not matter anymore, Myouga. I'm not going back. If she dies, she'll get what you deserve for having done what he did to me.
- Do not say that, sir Sesshoumaru! - Myouga exclaimed, horrified by the coldness of the boy. - I know that behind all this grief you still love her. Give her a chance to explain himself.
- I do not want to hear any more nonsense and sentimentality her saying he loves me and would never do that to me.
- Please, sir, let it at least defend herself, after all she has that right.

 Sesshoumaru did not want to give in to hear his wife, but by principles of ruler he was forced to listen to the girl, so that the authorized Kiara flea send it to him to explain what was happening.
- I'll just listen to it for moral issues and principles, tell her not to create expectations about my return to the palace, because it will not happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment