Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, January 11, 2013

10. Broken Heart

 Kiara left near the youkai running and heart hurt. Inuyasha, seeing this, ran after the girl, who shot the alliance the ground running into the woods. Entered to find the place where it all began, where Sesshomaru found her almost dead and saved. The marks of her blood were still on the grass. He leaned against a tree and pressed his head against his knees, so that her cries echoed through the forest not. Her heart was deeply broken by the person she loved most.
- Kiara! Kiara! Where are you?

   She did not answer because I was steeped in memories of times of warmth and happiness that she had not heard with Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha call.
   It took a while, but he found it. He approached her and said, trying to animate it:
- Do not mind him, he was out of his mouth, I'm sure he really does not think so.
- He has no heart, Inuyasha, he is consumed by pride and aggressiveness of youki. Answer me one thing: if this happened to you and Keiko, you would have the courage to say that? He even noticed in my physical state.
- No, because I know that a fight is easy to forget, but never forgets what someone else tells you, even if not true.
- Exactly! Understand the point I'm getting at? He knew it would hurt me, why he said that. I hope he fulfills his word and not come back to see me.

  Inuyasha was silent and followed the girl to the mansion, then left. Kiara's sons noticed the sadness of their mother and did not ask anything. They let the girl rest and kept trying to guess what happened.
- Whatever happened, Dad must have seriously hurt mommy.
- I agree, you saw that it is no longer using the alliance?
- You are right, Akihiro. Dad must have done something very serious.
- He now turned into a monster, all because of his pride ...
- We must reconcile ourselves to the situation, for he is most proud of the family or any other feeling. - Jaken said, approaching the young youkai - I admit that this was a very low blow, even for Lord Sesshomaru, was extremely rude and inhumane.

No comments:

Post a Comment