Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, January 10, 2013

09. Judgement

 Kiara was overjoyed when Myouga brought the news that Sesshoumaru wanted to talk to her. Thanked Myouga and went into the forest at that very moment. Inuyasha volunteered to accompany the girl to the youkai not hurt.
  Arriving near where the youkai was, you could see that his youki was not as aggressive, providing ease Kiara to approach him. His eyes were closed, but knew it was her because her scent was unmistakable. She walked over and sat in front of him, but he did not change the response.
- Be brief argument with your defense, I do not want to hear nonsense in the long term.
- Sesshoumaru, even though Natsumi has shown you how was your youki, I could never have done it, because besides I do not want to do that, my spiritual energy is not strong enough to purify all that much youki. Do you remember our first kiss in the castle of your mother?

 The youkai nodded, eyes still closed and replied:
- How could I forget that?
- You may not have noticed or felt, but I just gave myself that day because of your youki. He canceled my powers of purification and took over my body, asking me sweetly for me to deliver to you without fear. Your youki showed coolness and aggressiveness, but it did me good, I still do well. - She walked over and held his face gently - For all those years I never had spiritual power greater than your youki. Maybe this happened because of a part of your poison being in my body, after all he sure was purified and it directly affected your youki, but I would not do it on purpose. If it was really a stunt, then it means that I'm not the only culprit here and I do not deserve to carry the weight of it alone.

  Sesshomaru opened his eyes and looked into her eyes, his expression was unreadable. His gaze was penetrating and Kiara could not stand staring at him without being able to look away, but his golden eyes forced the girl to look at him. Despite not appear, he looked at her with some feeling, just looking to find the truth.
- Sesshoumaru ...
- I'll give my verdict soon, now get out of here.
- I will not until you tell me.
- Go away, this is not a request.
- I will not!

  He stood up and threatened to turn into a dog, but gave a last warning to the girl:
- I do not want anything to do with you, even if all this is true my pride is hurt and nothing can fix that! I bitterly regret having stayed with you all these years, it was a waste of my time!


 The Tenseiga tried to control the boy, but to no avail. Nothing would be possible to control his anger at that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment