Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, June 16, 2016

xx Human Hunter

 I admit I did not know where to go. That map was not helping me in any way and again I was getting hungry. Because I was going through some trees, I decided to stop and try to look for some fruits that could satisfy at least part of my hunger.
 I started to climb a tree, which luckily was laden with blackberries ready to be eaten. Over the branches were some birds, which frightened the see me and then flew quickly to another place. I filled the pockets to the maximum before come to the floor and what was my surprise to see a shadow through the trees and an arrow exactly in one of the branches where the birds were. Quickly I jumped back to the ground, grabbed my book and the map and I resumed my walk, eating voraciously blackberries.
 Another arrow stopped centimeters from my ankle and seconds later felt my face touching the grass and my arms being pulled back.
- You simply fright the animals and go away? Who do you think you are? Where are you from?
- My name is Sorenna. I am the human world and I have no idea how I got here.
 Soon I was able to move around and saw a boy with typical clothes hunter, blue eyes and brown hair. There was no elf trace of it, so it certainly should be a human like me.
- You really do not seem to be from here. - He analyzed me carefully - Be more careful out there, they do not usually have compassion with humans.
- So what are you doing here?
- I was born here. Moreover, nobody saw me hunting around here. So if something happens, I know you said something and I will make you pay.
  He did not seem to be joking. I nodded and gulped, taking my book from the floor and resuming my walk.
- You forgot your false map.
- False?
- Of course yes. This map is only taking you to the core of the city of the elves, where any human does not escape alive. Who gave you this?
- It was a half-elf I met, Rathal.
- You should not trust him. At first it may look good, but in fact is a box of surprises.
- How do you know?
- Everyone knows who he is. Many travel several days and nights to find him.
- Why?
- He handles things related to magic and alchemy also. However, his specialty is undoubtedly the magic. They say he tries today become a full vampire, like his father, and completely forget the essence of his mother ... Well, these are just empty rumors, I can not say anything for sure, because I have no connection with him.
 That information didn't care for me. The only thing still pounding in my head was the fact that the map was false and I was being led to my death. However, if it were really so, he let me walk around with my pajamas from the human world.
- Are you sure of what you're saying?
- Of course yes. - He looked at me with rage - I know the surroundings like the back of my hand.
 He left me alone in the same instant, looking angry and offended. Unfortunately, I did not see where he was, so I was alone and not knowing where to go or how to get home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment