Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, May 23, 2016

{XVII. Protocol

- You'll be fine from now on. This will only last for a few more seconds.
  He was concerned with the that. According to all calculations and samples that had everything running according to plan soon. However, broke his heart to see her suffering like that, even if it was for a few seconds.
- Please be strong. I don't know what to do if something happens to you.

- Let's start giving progress on it as soon as possible. As of now we have no more time to waste. I must repeat that you are the only person I trust blindly, Matthew.
- I'm aware of that. There is no reason to worry about
- I hope you're right.
- I always have reason. Samples are completed and ready to be injected.
- Excellent.
- However, I would like to ask: valeria really worth using these humans? Certainly there are people more useful around.
- I know what you mean, but I didn't choose everyone out for a simple chance.
Matthew arched an eyebrow.
- All here – Rido quietly continued – were chosen on account of the genetic material.
  The boy showed have understood.
 -That explains the whole battery of tests that you always forced them to.
  Rido smiled. 
- I got everything set up for this moment. I just needed someone to be the first and then continue the process.
  Matthew nodded and closed the door behind him, with a sigh by thinking about work that he would still have ahead, without even knowing what was winning with all this. Anyway, Rido had left absolutely everything in his hands and, thus, could not simply abandon everything.
 Opened the door to the room where Dustin was lying, ready to have more blood samples collected.
- You're free. I don't need more of your samples.
- Are you sure? As far as I know there are many people who need that.
- Everything is under control. Just do me a favor and tell the receptionist to call them here.

  It was not long before Matthew started to apply the injections. Some were more laborious, others less so. However, the worst part of it would not be the injections, but the effects show up later, it provided a headache just by thinking about it ...
- When finished put everyone to sleep for the next 24 hours.
- Yes, Sir.
  The nurse had disappeared from the room, leaving Matthew alone. In fact, he had never seen so many needles in a single day, and all this to satisfy the Rido's desires, that a time like this must be up to where start.
  The intercom rang.
   Matthew sighed.

- From the look on your face I assume all have already received samples.
- I don't plan to see more needles for the next days.
- I'm glad someone like you working with me. I've always had good thoughts on you since when we started the university together.
- Don't start with flattery, Rido. What are you up to?
- I'm not up to anything. - Rido played with an empty cup between the fingers - I'm just thinking that you will be the only human in this company after 24 hours.
- It doesn't bother me at all. I'm exactly well like human.
- It is really is a waste ... A mind so brilliant as his be erased by time.
- I confess that I have no reason to be immortal,
- Melissa is immortal.
- It doesn't matter. By then she will have time to prepare and take care of herself.
- How much resolution, Matthew. You don't even look like the same brother worried ever.
- We're not here to talk about my personality, are we?
- In any way. I just thought a little too high
- What do we do after the Protocol?
- The first thing we are going to do is to destroy this country. After all, it's already deteriorated even. - Rido shrugged – after that I took care of everything so we can wipe out at least half of the humans in the world.
- This is quite audacious. What are you thinking?
- My dear Matthew ... What else can kill humans than diseases? I've been preparing myself all these years gases containing the worst human disease, but these viruses are improved and completely resistant to anything. The only beings able to survive will be those modified here.
  He carefully examined the features of Matthew, but not realised anything different. Actually the other wasn't open to negotiations in any way.
- What's the matter, Rido?
- No, don't worry. I'm just thinking.
- Be careful not to think too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment