Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, February 22, 2013

XIV – Choosing a Way


 Sesshoumaru returned with the girl Tenseiga sleeping  in his arms to the address of Witch Kitsukami . Upon entering the house the old woman, she makes an indiscreet question to youkai, as he delicately puts the girl in bed.
- You still want to relive the old body of Kiara?
- Why are you asking this?
- Answer me: you want to or not?
- Yeah, well, it will be difficult for me to think that she could get hurt again, but I will protect her with my life.

  The witch looked intently into his eyes and carefully examined every expression of it until a conclusion itself.
- Do you fear that you might hurt Kiara or is afraid that he may lose Tenseiga?
- What a ridiculous question is that?
- Answer me, Sesshoumaru.
- For two things, while they want me Kiara I also want Tenseiga as human.

  Kitsukami finished mixing the ingredients and said:
- If this is your concern, know that Kiara is alive, but in the body of another girl and some characteristics modified. Tenseiga is like a second life of the priestess.
- Do not play with such a thing.
- I'm not kidding. They are united in one body for one reason in particular: their love for you.

  Sesshoumaru was still confused. It was relevant the fact that they were similar, but they are united in one body was something ridiculous. Now he had to choose between Kiara and Tenseiga.
- One loss will not be great because you will earn double if you choose the woman you indicate your heart. I'll give you until tomorrow to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment