Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Monday, February 25, 2013

Prologue: Keep Out


- Tenseiga, come on. - Ordered the youkai harshly.
- Yes - said the girl down the tree.

 They were halfway to the palace of Sesshoumaru, why not slow in coming. The sun was setting when we finally arrived at the desired destination and youkai Tenseiga ordered to stay inside the castle and leave there until further notice. The girl protested, but I knew I would lose a lot if he kept insisting. He put her in the room next to him and went to the garden where he lay Kiara.
"Have I done the right choice? Will I regret this later? "He thought, looking at the serene face of Kiara in the coffin.
 However, the line of his thoughts was interrupted by a girl who was a few meters from there, to faint among the flowers. That girl was Tenseiga, which in defiance disobeyed the orders of Sesshoumaru.

 The boy came forward at once, but with appearance and with an angry glare as to shoot the girl on the spot. She felt guilty and sad because he did not want his master hurt to stay with her.
- Forgive me, Lord Sesshomaru.
- You disobeyed me, why do it?
- I wanted to stay with you, I was not feeling well inside the castle alone.
- You were not alone, my children and the servants of the castle were there.
- I know, but ... I was feeling bad. I want ... I was afraid ... Sorry ...

 Tenseiga collapsed in tears sitting up in her bed without being able to justify, however, perceived understanding of Sesshoumaru to feel his arms gently cradling and involving the small and frail her body against his and soon she felt the youkai lightly pressing his lips at the top of her head.
- Do not cry. I will always be here to take care of you, so do not worry.
- So is not mad at me?
- No. But on the condition that you do not approach the casket Kiara again.

 The girl nodded quickly, because I wanted to prolong her comfort in the arms of Sesshoumaru to see him happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment