Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, February 7, 2013

永遠の赦し (End: Eternal Forgiveness)

 Miyuki was in her room. The cold body and heartbeat nonexistent. Soushi still mourning the death of the girl and regret it hurt you; their hopes were at an end, because he thought he would never see his smile or hear her voice again. It was a great loss to both Sesshoumaru and for him.
  However, the youkai returned from the forest and went directly to the room of his daughter. Tenseiga drew his waist and cut the guardians of the underworld, who surrounded the body of Miyuki. Slowly, she regained consciousness and smiled at Sesshoumaru.
- I'm glad you're well, my daughter.
- Thanks, Dad. That order had Homura?
- She does not live with us anymore and I would not tell you her name, because I disregarded the family Arioto. It will be as if she had not existed.

  With that, he walked out and left her alone and Soushi. The boy, in turn, lay down on her, hugged her tightly and kissed her. Miyuki felt happy for the first time because they felt that Miketsukami did it with heart. He climbed off her and knelt on the floor.
- Miyuki-sama, forgive me for I have caused you so much pain and sadness; ungrateful after that I grew up and now I recognize my mistake thanks to Mrs. Akira. I would like to start over, to act as if none of this had happened. Forgive me, please, Miyuki-sama.

  The girl held his face with both hands and said tenderly:
- Soushi, but I can forgive you, and that's exactly what I'll do. But I would like you to be a servant and to stop calling me Miyuki-sama. My forgiveness is eternal and nothing will change that, so that means I will always love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment