Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, February 1, 2013

10. 私の世話をする (Take Care of Me)

 Soushi stayed all night in the clear, because I could not sleep because she feels bad. It was not something he had eaten and drunk or something, something had to be involuntary, that caused that malaise. Miyuki considered calling for her to see what was happening to him, but thought it best not to worry her.

 A new day dawned and the boy, after serving Homura, knocked on the door of Miyuki. She opened the door and was horrified to see that the young Miketsukami was pale and his eyes deep. The girl took the tray from him and placed her lips on his forehead, he was a little hot.
 Concerned about the situation, she was looking for Sesshoumaru, who was leaving for a battle. Miyuki reported briefly the situation of Soushi youkai and allowed him to get away from the work of a servant for as long as necessary and would Homura to spend time in the house so she had Inukimi proper conduct with the servants of the castle.
- Miyuki-sama, I'll be fine, do not need rest.
- Do not worry about Homura, she will spend this week at my grandmother's house, Inukimi. The important thing now is that you will recover.
- But ... Miyuki-sama ...
- Do not try to resist. Even now you are a man and capable of making decisions alone I still care about you and I will still take care of you. Take this tea will make your temperature down and return to normal.
- Thanks, Miyuki-sama.

 Soon night came. Soushi'd just get ready to sleep and Miyuki was still taking care of him. Even knowing he would know be careful, she could not help taking care of him and spent all night measuring his temperature and put some cloths wet with cold water to lower his temperature.
 In certain hour of the night, she fell asleep sitting in a chair that stood beside the boy's bed and slept with her head next to his. At dawn, he saw that she was sleeping peacefully, however awkwardly. He tried to carry her to the bed, but the girl just waking up.
- Sorry to wake you, Miyuki-sama. Are you okay?
- I'm fine, Soushi. What about you? Feel better?
- I'm a little better ... I remember when I was little and you looked after me well; spent sleepless nights and days worried about me. Now I realize that this has not changed.
- You can now be a strong, beautiful, capable of making their own decisions, but I still love you ... Well .. I mean, like my son ...
- I understand, Miyuki-sama. I love you as my mother. And I wish you always take care of me, even when I do not get sick.
- Soushi ... You will always be a part of me, even though you get old I'll always have you as someone special.

No comments:

Post a Comment