Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, February 16, 2013

X – One Day Lost

 - Thank you, Lord Sesshomaru ...
- Come on, we have work to do.
- Yes, sir.

 Soon, they went toward the home of the Queen of youkai exterminators, which should give her perfume. However, halfway through, the young Tenseiga feels a deep pain, but Sesshoumaru warned not to make him spend time with her. He continued walking and letting the blood drip down the road.
 Passed up a time, Sesshoumaru smelled the blood of the girl, but when he turned back, he saw that she was lying on the ground, nearly unconscious with the left side of her body bleeding.
- Lord Sesshomaru ... Do not worry about me, go ahead.
- I can not go without my sword with me human.
- You have no time to lose, I will recover and I will reach you soon.

 The youkai carried the girl to a lake that was near where they were and pulled her into a tree. Slowly, she began to open her eyes and saw that getting dark and saw Sesshomaru gathering wood for a fire. I wanted to help him get up, but had no strength to get up.
- Do not bother to help, I'm done.
- I'm sorry for the inconvenience, sir, if I was not so useless you would not spend a day in vain.
- You're not useless and I still have a few days, so do not blame yourself ... - The youkai had just lit the fire and looked at her a moment - Feel better?
- I think so.

 And then he saw that the Tenseiga upper gi Sesshoumaru was wrapped around her waist, halting the bleeding. With much effort, she stood up and walked over to him, her eyes moist with tears.
- Excuse me, sir, I did not want to cause you trouble, I'm really sorry. You're being attentive to me, but I do not deserve, I promise that I will reward you, I will now wash the kimono that you like best and that my blood is dirty.
- Tenseiga, I do not want you to repay anything I do, you've been a great partner in my battles and protected my life once, so it's the least I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment