Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, February 16, 2013

IX – Masame

 Sesshoumaru lost two days of walking to reach the castle Masame, which stood atop a mountain surrounded by heavily armed guards. Tenseiga offered to provide coverage for the youkai as he walked to where the woman was. It was five days before the time runs out and he needed the hair as before, so had no time to argue with Tenseiga.
  Finally he entered the castle. It was a place creepy and cold, inside seemed deserted. The corridors were wide and long, leading to a single destination: the throne of Masame. And it was true: she was there, wide-eyed looking Sesshoumaru approach her.
- What do you want here?
- I've come too far to ask you just one strand of your hair.
- And I'd give my hair?
- My wife died and the old witch will make a potion to revive it.
- I see ... I'll give you my hair, but if you agree to give me a kiss.

  Before Sesshoumaru responded, Tenseiga shouted from afar:
- Do not, my lord! It's a trap! It will absorb your power!
- Tenseiga? Is this true?
- Yes, sir, trust me. It will fool you.

  Masame was irritated to see that she was unmasked. He could not go back, because I had taken the hair of hers. He thought in the press psychologically youkai.
- If you do not, Kiara die, So who decides?

  Tenseiga he looked desperate. He cried to allow her to react in his place. With a nod to her prayers were answered and she pulled her body from the ancient sword and cut Masame with a secret coup that was called Kaze no Meidou, meaning wind of darkness, an attack with a frightening power and even more powerful Kaze in the Kizu Inuyasha or Soryuuha of Sesshoumaru.
- Excellent work, Tenseiga, I'm proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment