Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, February 14, 2013

VI – Light

 A bright light appeared and spread the sword by the kingdom. Along with the light, a very strong energy filled the place and the body of Kiara changed appearance sequentially with the original appearance.
- The Tenseiga should be attempted to convey something powerful for this world.
- This sword is becoming obsolete, as Toutousai. - Inuyasha provoked.
- Your kid does not speak well of my best creation!
- Silence! - Rebuked Sesshoumaru - I hear heartbeats coming from Tenseiga.

 Soon, the light was extinguished and the skiff was born a woman in purple hair and long, with a sword at his waist, but it was Kiara. The girl came out of the coffin and knelt before Sesshoumaru, his head bowed and eyes closed, so expect any direct order from him.
- Lord Sesshomaru, I am honored to serve the Lord all these years and hope to continue being useful.
- I've never seen you in my life, how can you tell which is honored to serve me? Who are you and why are you with my sword Tenseiga waist? - The youkai felt a twinge of jealousy at seeing his sword at the waist of another person that was not his.
- I'm sorry. I think you just know my material form. I'm the same sword that freed Miss Kiara's death several times. I'm Tenseiga, but in human form.
 
 Toutousai had an attack, like a sword could have the body of a living being from another person? For him, that was impossible. Sesshoumaru and Inu no Taishou were shocked and Inuyasha was examining the Tetsusaiga from all angles, hoping that his sword also lived as a person.
- This is ridiculous, you can not become human.
- I understand your surprise, but I will explain everything. You remember when the witch Kitsukami said he had left you a surprise?
- Yes
- She left a spell on the dead body of Miss Kiara that connected me to her spiritually, causing me to absorb her soul from the dead and guardasse until the priestess again live.
- So that means all the feelings and memories of Kiara are with you at this very moment?
- Exactly. All she felt in the past I feel in her place and everything I experience when she'll revive.

 The old blacksmith, who has recovered from the crisis, Sesshoumaru whispered in his ear:
- If this is the situation then I suggest be careful about how to treat it.
- Yes, it will be extremely gentle.

No comments:

Post a Comment