Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, February 10, 2013

I – Mission


- For you being a witch, you should know what I should do to bring Kiara back, so tell me! - Sesshoumaru was buzzing with the idea that it could review the priestess and the old witch shook incessantly - Come on! Tell me soon!
- But first you must let me go.
- Sorry.

  Kitsukami heaved a brief sigh and gave a list of what he needed to take to her. It was not easy, but Sesshoumaru longed to have Kiara alive again. He knew that the witch was not confidence, but he had no choice but to trust her.
  It was a long list, which required many ingredients, some difficult to achieve, for example, extract of white sakura blossoms and perfume southernmost Queen of youkai hunters.
- You have a period of twenty days to get it all, otherwise the person look like she will die and you can not do anything about it. It is an important mission, Sesshoumaru. If you will not accept returns. Why you decide to do this, I left you a pleasant surprise.
- I agree, I know I'm capable of it. I will begin my search tomorrow morning.

  With this, Kitsukami gone and Sesshoumaru remained where he was the crystal coffin. He put the sakura flower in her hair and dabbed her lips sweet and icy Priestess, down to the neck. He gently stroked her cheek with the back of his hand, immersed in deep thoughts when he feels the soft touch of a female hand on it and a sweet heat emanating from the coffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment