Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

V – Tenseiga

 When passing through the garden where the body was Kiara, sword Tenseiga began to vibrate and resonate in waist Sesshoumaru, who did not understand the reason for the agitation of the sword. Everything was quiet and no one was injured or recently deceased so he could relive. For now, he ignored the signs of the sword and went to the room to save the blood of the vampire.
  After giving the necessary instructions to Yasuhiko he left. The Tenseiga still snoring constantly until Inu no Taishou appeared. Sesshoumaru was astonished by the visit of his father, just because something serious happened when he appeared at the castle of youkai.
- Something serious happened, Dad?
- No. I'm here because Tenseiga called me.
- The Tenseiga?
- Yes, when you ignored the signs of her, she decided to call her former master, who am I to interpret the current master the message she wants to convey.
- And what message is that? I do not have time to waste on nonsense, tell me soon.

  The sword could no longer withstand the neglect and disappeared Sesshomaru's waist. He desperately began to prowl the garden to find her. After a while, Inu no Taishou found her and told his son.
- But what Tenseiga doing here? - The boy asked, surprised.
- She never did anything like me before, so I can not answer you.

  The sword was snoring even stronger and more constant, it seemed that something would come out and pass through the sword. So Toutousai and Inuyasha arrived.
- What are you doing here?
- The Tetsusaiga brought me here and Toutousai followed me. - Inuyasha justified.
- What's going on with Tenseiga? - Toutousai asked, worried about the reaction of the object. - During all these years I've never seen a sword as peaceful as Tenseiga stay busy that way and still be in the coffin of Kiara in her hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment