Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Thursday, February 28, 2013

03 First Night Together

 Tenseiga spent the night in the room of Sesshoumaru, as had been arranged. That would be the best of nights, thought the girl, who was arranging the bedding while the youkai had just taken a bath. Everything was arranged as Kiara before, what did he miss the brood inside.
  By having a deep connection to the boy, Tenseiga felt the longing for him and Kiara soon felt guilty.
- It's not your fault, you have her soul, so I do not blame you.
- But soon she will return, after all the ritual is complete.

  Sesshomaru was silent for a moment and approached the young Tenseiga, without having any physical contact and replied whispering:
- She's not coming back - said gloomily.
- How so? The potion did not work?
- I could choose whether or revive Kiara is with you and would not want that as a human being take fragile part of the wars that possibly happen, I decided to stay with you and you gradually become my new queen.
- My lord ... - Tenseiga was stunned - I have no use for you, so you should not have given up Kiara. I am a useless piece of metal that had the chance to turn the human soul stealing of another being.

  The youkai did not answer, just gently hugged the girl and apologized to her with affection and clarity:
- You are worth a lot to me. It's hard for me to forget Kiara, but also need to open my heart to other people that I know that I will be faithful and who also care about me, so I decided to give you a chance to be my companion.

  Tenseiga smiled amazed at what he had just heard and thus yielded to the wishes of Sesshoumaru that night as if it were an object again available to the owner. Was controlled by his every gesture and movement, without having almost no free will.

No comments:

Post a Comment