Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, February 3, 2013

11. 手紙 (The Letter)

 Soushi recovered within a few days and decided to thank the care of Miyuki. Do not know whether verbally, so he decided to write her a letter, demonstrating the immense gratitude for the years of care and affection that he had for the girl. He devoted himself entirely to writing words that would show gratitude and to express his feelings.
  Miyuki took that was not in the castle and left the letter in her bed. Soon the girl that came and began to read the letter along with Akira. In part, the young priestess was happy with him thanks, but the sincerity contained at the end of the letter was what broke the girl's heart.
  "I understand that you love me and loves me, but I have my own life and my decisions, even your mother's love is not able to supply my lack of love for Homura, who is the object of my ambition from now therefore, do not try to defend myself more because I do not want to see you hurt. "
- Miyuki, are you okay?
- Yes, do not worry about me, Akira.

  That one stretch deeply wounded the hearts of young Miyuki. Tears fell from her eyes involuntarily for thinking that all the love she had given him was wasted. However, it was impossible for her to stop doing it, which made the passage from the letter inda more painful for her.
- Stop reading this!
- I can not, I think I will be forced to cease my protection and regard for him is too painful for me.
- My dear sister ... I understand your suffering, but try to overcome this, he will soon realize that acted wrongly.

No comments:

Post a Comment