Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

♖ Six

- A demon?
- Why are you afraid? You know that your boyfriend is not so far from becoming a being like me, is not it?
   Raven paused.
- What do you want?
- I can not make a little visit to my sacrifice?
   Axel growled.
- Do not you dare say that.
- But it's the truth! His father made that covenant with me and told me you would be my sacrifice. And I admit that his soul was a wonderful meal.
   Axel did not think before moving on Seth.
- No, no, no. - Axel knelt feeling the same pain I was feeling before - That kind of attitude is not pretty.
- Damn you.
- Yes, I know, but let's get to it because I'm not here to play with you: I am willing to release you from me, but I demand a payment. - He pointed to Raven.
- Are you kidding me.
- Oddly enough, I'm not.
   Raven shook from the look of the devil, whose eyes conveyed no absolutely no thought. However, Axel seemed to realize exactly what the demon was thinking and got up, anxious to protect her, but Seth disappeared instantly, leaving a few feathers in the place where he should be.
- Do not worry. - He was near Raven, with the index under her chin and looking deeply into her eyes - You gotta tame this girl very well.
   The cold breath of Seth blew in her face, causing her to falter. As much as his gaze was scary, there was something that was able to attract any human inside of them.
   An evil smile bloomed on his face.
- I think I spoke too soon. Maybe you have not been as strong as I thought.
- If you dare to do something, I end up with you.
- Would not it be so fun to start now. I'll let you try to tame it.
   He disappeared before the two sudden manner, leaving no trace of his presence in the house.
- He did something against you?
- No.
- I do not want you to feel upset about it. Seth is a demon and he was born with the gift of persuasion, you might not be totally resistant; even a non-human creature can stand firm against his proposals.
- Even so, I feel an idiot who just giving the gaze of others.
- Do not say bullshit, if that were true you would have completely lost reason and other human who end up giving to the demons and I do not speak only to those who have black wings as Seth.
- You're not like that.
- Vampires and demons are separated by a minimum difference: while the vampires have any human trace, the demons are creatures that have completely lost human thoughts and feelings. Thus, they are unable to understand the actions of mortals and vampires.
   Seth really did not seem worried about what she felt, nor what she might be thinking at that moment. The only thing that Raven was able to capture within those demonic eyes was the selfishness and the desire to possess just what he craves, but with some fun. Thus, all that Axel said made any sense.
- So he is to blame for you being like this?
- No; he only fulfilled the covenant that my father wanted to do with it.
- If he was not so interested in you at first, because he simply does not release you?
- As they are not interested in sacrifices, demons never release a sacrifice without receiving anything in return. And usually they stipulate what they want.
- And you are bound to accept?
- Yes. If your answer is nothing will change in your life. - He touched the mark of chains - You will remain a prey creature, despite the extreme freedom ... - Axel stopped in the middle of speaking softly and looked to Raven - How is your case.
- I am here by choice and not because of a pact.
   He did not answer. Raven would not be able to understand the theory of an indirect pact and it would just be born a discussion and would not result in absolutely anything. Moreover, the idea of an indirect pact even mattered at that moment, because it would be important to ensure the safety of her soul on Earth first. Seth was undoubtedly a great opponent.

No comments:

Post a Comment