Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, November 21, 2014

♖ Eight

    I'll always be around, don't worry.
   That's what Axel said to her, however, Raven felt insecure. He was always one side to the other by solving problems on campus and it would not allow him to remain close to her all the time. The same way that Damon appeared as an intern nothing would prevent Seth to do the same thing. Furthermore, the memory of Kira with Damon made her feel chills.
- I'm so sorry.
- It's okay.
   Raven quickly took three steps back to see the face of Seth.
- You are surprised to see me? I realize that yes.
- Do not touch me!
- Why not? Are you afraid of liking me?
- I would not like you.
   Seth opened a malignant middle sweetly smile as he touched her neck.
- You look a little pale. Axel is feeding too much in your blood, is not it?
- This does not concern you. It is at this stage because of you.
- As you wish ... - Approximation of Seth made the heartbeat accelerate Raven - I can hear the beating of your heart and they are changed. Was it because of me?
- Get away from me!
- Raven! Raven!
   Seth had completely disappeared and all that was there was Axel's arms around her and his solid chest against her back, conveying a warmth that not even she knew she needed. Students who passed by looked at the two curiously, but none dared to stick around to hear what was going on.
- Axel?
- Yes, I am.
   Raven touched the face of Axel carefully before ensnare her arms around his neck and shudder.
- I'm sorry for leaving you alone. I promised I'd be around.
- You are not to blame. I can not be strong when he's around.
- Let's discuss this at home, okay? For now I want you to forget it.
   Axel narrowed his arms around her and went the other way. Raven felt helpless again and scared the rest of the day because of it. At least Seth - or whatever it was - did not appear again, but only the memory of his eyes on her was enough to make her scared.

- Now we can talk.
- I'd rather not talk about it.
   Axel sighed. He knew that Seth was not messing around, but he did not expect that everything began to have an effect on Raven so instantaneously that way. However, what mattered was keeping her with him so that his life could be extended a little further with her company.
- I understand.
   He opened his arms to her, but unlike the other times, Raven was not to meet him.
- What happened? Come on, I know you need it.
- I do not deserve.
- Yes, you deserve it.
   His lips managed to undo her defenses in an instant.
- What good is that? When Seth appears I will not be able to remember it, I will not be able to control my own body and my will.
- That's why I'm here. I want to help you overcome the charm of Seth.
   Raven looked deep into his eyes. Beyond understanding and love, was also the seat he was struggling to ignore. She put her hair to the side and let the free neck for him. Axel did not need words, but still he hesitated. It was not fair to do that to her in a moment like that, but thirst was greater than reason or feeling it.
- I'm so sorry.
   That was what she heard before feeling the white, pointy canines piercing her neck. As much as she felt loved even now, this time it was different. "Axel is feeding too much in your blood, is not it?", That's what Seth had said to her. It really was not something that could easily be confronted, but also never cease to happen.
   Axel interrupted bite to console her. After all, nothing good would take more of her blood taste was bitter and cold, like the blood of a dead person.
- My beloved, please forget it. Seeing you like this is killing me, especially since I can do absolutely nothing to change that
- .Axel ... I really want you to forgive me, but I can not stop thinking about it. Until now I had the most absolute certainty that my feelings for you were unmovable, but now I see I was wrong.
- Do not say that; You're the only thing I have left. - Axel looked down - I do not want to selfish motives, but if you leave me I will surely die.
- I always knew I did not deserve to be your Bloodluster from the beginning. For my sake you are suffering.
- I do not want to continue discussing it this way.
- So do not argue ... Axel?
- It's nothing, I'm fine. I'm just tired and you also seem to be.
   He touched the dark circles of her eyes with his lips, making her feel tired.
- I guess I'm a little tired.
- Come with me.
  They were intertwined, but that was still not enough for everything to disappear from their minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment