Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, November 8, 2014

♜ Three

- You no longer need to go back there, unless you want to do this.
- I do not intend. Tha guy, Axel, gives me chills. What will you do?
- I'll use all the knowledge that you got those worldly. It will not be complicated. You are dismissed.

   Axel's arms were not enough to scare away the thoughts that surrounded the head of Raven. She was worried about what might happen to Kira if that intern continued there.
- You look tired.
- I can not stop worrying about what happened.
- No point in thinking about it now. The best you can do is rest. Kira can take care of. Furthermore, few trainees who accept a job like that.
- Then why are you still there? Are you the owner of a large fortune, right?
- Yes, but I'm still there to take care of you.
   Axel narrowed his embrace around her and made her fall asleep.

   It's on time.
   The scars of Axel has started to bleed again and burn, as if his whole body would combust and turn into ashes. He felt a deep breath and Raven hesitated to feed again.
   As the minutes passed, the pain became more unbearable and seemed to consume him entirely. His throat was burning intensely by bloodlust and the fact that Raven near him did not help him get rid of thirst. Axel decided to get out of bed and away from the room until he could control himself. The boy passed a mirror and saw that the color turquoise has prevailed entirely on the brown color and the marks he had on his neck seemed streams of blood. His body needed food, but he would not get the sleep Raven for selfish purposes. I have to control myself, he said, it's always easier said than done. The blood was dripping on the floor and Axel felt his throat burn and his body get into a wave of frenzy.
- Axel!
   He growled to himself, but instinct was stronger and became increasingly unruly when Raven came up and touched his face.
- I'm your Bloodluster, remember?
- You can not pay the price for everything that happens to me.
- We are a team.
   It fit like it did last time and that allowed Axel pierced her neck once more. The despair he felt was great which made the boy want to merge the body of Raven in his body so that all that pain go away. Raven stroked her back slowly, trying to make the anguish he was feeling had an end.
- I'm sorry for your pain, master.
- Do not call me master. - He whispered - I ... I know this should not be the time for statements but you managed to conquer the coldest heart that exists in the world.
- Are you kidding.
- No, I'm not. I never spoke so seriously in my entire life.
   Raven really felt all the love that Axel had promised when he kissed her, but not a simple goodbye kiss, but who was able to translate his feelings for her to leave her completely enraptured.

   Enjoy the time you have, the human girl. The love you are about to have will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment