Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

♜ i can see your shadow ♖

- Axel, what happened? 
- It's nothing. I am fine. 
   Raven did not know whether or not trust him. She could not see no sense that he could accuse him beyond his turquoise gaze be avoiding her for a while. 
- You do not look well at all. 
- I'm tired, that's all. Missed me? 
-. It was the least I could notice. 
   She approached him on the couch and knelt in front of him. Axel looked at the girl and he approached his face. 
- Why are you doing this? I do not want to worry me. Vampires are misunderstood creatures. 
- You're weird. 
- Sometimes it happens. 
   Her hand touched his scars and he made ​​a slight grimace. Raven approached him and touched his face, making him look at her. 
- Please trust me. 
- Let's say I'm having problems with some chains of the past. But I adapted to it. 
- I'm so sorry. 
- I do not want to worry me. How was your day? 
- Kira does not want to even see me in front of her. 
- Everything will be better, dear, do not worry. 
- Axel? 
- I'm fine. 
   He was not well. The scars that were on his neck were bleeding and his face seemed devoid of color. Raven persisted until Axel's fangs pierced his neck first. So far, she did not know what was the kind of love that one would receive Bloodluster, but now everything was revealing to her, his lips on her neck was all that was missing for it to actually feel full, but he was cautious in order to control the amount of love he yielded. However, it did not matter, because the feeling of arms of Axel narrowing around her was remarkable. 
   Suddenly, he was no longer sucking her blood, but touching the lips carefully around her neck. 
- Axel ... 
- I'm sorry. - He turned away, resuming the expression of light seriousness, as if that had not existed briefly, but Raven did feel again vazia.- I think just letting myself be influenced by time. 
- I would not mind if you continue. 
- We have enough time, do not worry in a hurry. 
- Is that better? 
- A little. - Axel touched the scars - The bleeding is already slowing. 

- Are you feeling it? 
- Certainly. 
- This is your chance, why not go right? 
- There is still time. Furthermore, it is not polite to interrupt such a sentimental moment like that. 
- Why so much consideration? Get it over with? 
   He looked down and smiled. 
- I can see their shadow, there is no escape. 
   There was a small tower of crystal glasses on a table, which collapsed. 
- All the little world of them will fall apart like this tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment