Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, November 23, 2014

♜ Nine

  Axel was no longer beside her.
 She looked at the room watch: it was two in the afternoon. He had gone to college and left her to sleep so far. Not that it was something bad, but she felt bad for leaving Axel worried or sad by her reaction because of Seth. Raven wanted to talk to him, but at this hour would not help to go to college, because here two hours Axel would be back.
 - Well, well, well, what do we have here? It seems that Axel is becoming increasingly careless, is not it?
 She pulled the sheet that was covering it, thinking vain that the smell of Axel the object could protect her from Seth until he returned home. The devil gave a soft laugh.
 - You are truly innocent, right? The scent can not keep me away from you. Do not worry, I will not do anything to you yet.
 Raven was silent, however it did not seem to bother Seth at all. He sat on the coffee table that was in the room and carefully analyzed the features of the girl. Despite the fact that she was hostile to his presence, Seth seemed unfazed by any of it and it could stay that way forever if he wanted.
 - You are not extremely valuable, but it's better than having Axel as my vassal.
 She was about to open his mouth to protest, but Raven thought of Axel get stuck Seth for the remainder of his life and felt a deep shock in his thoughts. On the one hand, the reason said that the most correct would be to control and stand beside Axel, for now he would need it to feed the rest of his life, since he would still be a vampire even after receiving freedom. But her feelings said he would try to find another Bloodluster like her and that his freedom was the most important.
 - The decisions are difficult, are not they? I know and that's it.
 Suddenly the ironic tone he always wore disappeared. Seth was extremely serious, as if willing to listen and to understand the conflicts that passed in her mind at that moment. Raven hesitated about saying something.
 - You do not have to tell me anything at all if you do not want. After all, I'm trying to break its relations with Axel.
 - How do you do this? How can you have different personalities?
 - I do not have different personalities, I just choose when to use each mood. Anyway, I'll leave you alone, if that's what you want.
 - Seth, wait.
 - Change your mind? Who has distinct personalities here, anyway?
 - I just want to ask you something.
 Seth was silent.
 - What would you do if you were me?
 - Honestly I think of me first and then decide what is best for others. If you do not know what best for yourself, how will you decide in favor of someone else?
 She lowered her head, acknowledging the truth of his words.
 - Compassion is something extremely annoying and you humans can have this as a good thing? I do not know why I'm trying to get you out of it.
 Raven thought he saw a non-malignant smile on his face for the first time, but she could not tell because it was extremely subtle and discreet.
 - Demons are not what most of you humans think.
 It made her break the thread of her thoughts to pay attention to him.
 - What?
 - I imagine you must be thinking that I'm a monster for doing this, is not it?
 She was silent.
 - I know you do. However, contrary to what you think, demons are not angels that were once good. We are born with this philosophy and work by our own ideals, so do not try exergar this answer as a board. I'm just doing this for my own interest.
 He had not come to a gentle person, that's what Raven realized. So, what was left was just thinking about what he had answered. Seth disappeared as suddenly as it appeared at the time that Axel was opening the door.
 - Forgive me for long. I had extra work.
 - It's okay, but what about ...
 - Do not worry. He said you had a bad cold and could not go.
 - Thank you.
 - You look good. - He smiled tenderly to her - Something happened while I was gone?
 - Nothing happened. - She knew she was lying, but why should she give Seth to him this time? The devil did nothing bad this time and even though she felt a traitor, would not be worth say what happened.
 - It's all right then. I imagine you have not eaten anything, right?
 She shook her head no.
 - I'll prepare something for you.
 Axel was so gentle and careful while Seth was careless and selfish. However, even with such difference, the question was even greater.

 If you do not know what best for yourself, how will you decide in favor of someone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment