Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Saturday, November 15, 2014

♜ Seven

    His blood was shed for any purpose.
   That was the only thought that surrounded the minds of Axel after the appearance of Seth. However, it was not the appearance of the demon that bothered him, but the fact that he brought bad memories of the past. Look at that creature made him feel the pain of having a spiked chest and choking streams and crushing his body dagger again, as if it were a natural process of life. Yes, he was there, but would not be if not for Natassia Daewron, which made Axel feel incapable and somewhat weak. He could become a creature like Seth, he knew it, but was completely out of the question.
   For this reason, only that mattered was keeping Seth Raven free and make it have a human and common life, that was an illusion. Axel knew she could not be an ordinary human from now, but trying to make her feel one. Anyway, he knew that even a single appearance of the demon was enough to leave a different girl: she had fears of being alone, especially at night and began having a series of nightmares and night terrors that were definitely leaving her exhausted .

- You have to calm down, dear.
- Sorry. I can not control.
   It was the third time this week that she did it. Axel healed Raven made the cut on his face by accident.
- Raven, you must tell me what's going on.
- I ... I do not know ... When I look at you all of a sudden I see the face of Seth and ... I'm afraid.
- Seth will never return.
- How are you sure?
- I have not, but you are my Bloodluster.
   For it was so easy to talk; it was as if everything could be solved that way when there's a bigger problem than it seems. Raven looked at Axel, but while realizing he was like Seth somehow. Maybe it was because the devil had taken possession of his soul, but she was not sure. However, it was not just that that made her worried: memories of Axel almost dies because it was something that would chase it for long.
- I will not let Seth hurt you. Never.
- Do you promise?
- Yes. If I do not want to keep this promise to turn me into ashes instantly. I will protect you as long as it is needed.
   Axel opened his arms so that she harbored them. The silence remained for a time, so that Raven could finally settle down and rest peacefully.
- All humans are like that as they see me first. Then it's just a matter of time so I can have them for me.
- Shut up. I will not let it be deceived.
- And if she wants to be deceived?
- No human being wants that.
- They just can not control it. When they least expect are already in a sea of illusions that they themselves have created, as is the case for both of you: you deluded into thinking that she will have a common human life and deludes herself thinking she is a common human . Who is the real demon here?
   Axel did not respond. He did not want to admit it, but it was all a big lie and painful.
- Do you have much of a demon. For this reason you should act like us and expose the truth as it is and not change the truth to please others. This is one of our greatest virtues.
- She is so innocent ...
- But her fate is sealed. - Seth said firmly. - And you can not hide it from her forever.
- Why are you here? Your intention is draw Raven from me, right?
- Of course. - Seth opened a half smile. - But I want to do this when I realize that all feelings of the two of you are on edge. It will be more fun cause confusion in the mind of this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment