Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

♜ One

  He pulled the collar of his jacket. The evening was about to end and humans begin to awaken soon. To him, nothing was more uncomfortable than having to roam among mortals to look for someone, even if there were more efficient ways of searching. His power was limited, but that did not matter. All that were there were from lower castes. 
   All streets and human cities were equal and it did not feel more excited for a mission that he had to fulfill. The first worldly were leaving their homes to work and did not even notice his presence there. Anyway, the guy did not care about anything, just to receive it when finished. 
    Two shadows appeared not far him. It was a young couple that he knew very well, though they do not know. He narrowed his eyes and followed their footsteps to disappear from his sight. 
- What are you doing here? Follow them! 
- Shut up. I know what I'm doing. 
   So both are in the same place. This might be interesting. 

- What do you mean by "Apprentice"? 
- I'm just saying I have a possible apprentice to help with all the tasks of the campus, Slade, no need to exalt. 
- You got to be kidding me. 
- You have two options: to help and continue in employment or refuse to help and be fired. 
- That's a low blow. - Axel growled. 
- I'm glad you're willing to help. 
   He snorted once looked for the beginner. Was a boy apparently Faci teaching and should not cause problems. 
- What is your name, rookie? 
- My name is Damon. 
   Axel frowned and continued: 
- I'll be honest: I do not want to help you, but I had no choice. 
- Do not worry about me, I can learn for myself. 
- Great. I have work for you in the psychology lab. Need a volunteer for studies. 
   Damon retreated, without waiting for the guidance of Axel and heedless of the weight of brown eyes on him. 
- You know the way? 
- Should not be that hard. 
- You know best. When finished go to the library. 
- Yes, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment