Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, November 7, 2014

♖Two

  It was not so hard to find the psychology laboratory. Damon came along with the students and went to the teacher, who pointed to a chair in the front room. He sat and waited until all the students settled down and in less than minutes, all eyes were on him.
   While the professor spoke, Damon looked closely at each of the people who were there to rest your eyes on a girl who was sitting on the left, whose gaze was not focused on it like the others. His brain processed every second of disinterest and kept everything in the depths of his consciousness.
   She has no interest?
   Apparently not. It is as if I were not here.
  Carry on. I need you to get as many information as possible.
   I'll try, but that guy did not seem to sympathize with me.
   It is not important. Just be careful that you do not find out. Forget those useless and just focus on it.
   Damon ended the communication is already realized who it was so that the same girl look about him, but had not the same intensity than the stares of others.
   Yes, it is the same. No longer need to stay there if you do not, I already have what I need.
   You just told me to ...
   Forget it. I have better plans.
  Anyway, I can not go out like that.
  Finish it and meet me at home.
   He continued to watch her, but the more I looked, the less I understood. Also, recall the feeling of eyes riveted on his back Axel was causing a shiver percorresse his spine.

- That guy did something to you?
- Why not.?
- I do not have a good feeling about him.
- I admit it is a bit strange, but that's okay.
- Do not hesitate to let me know.
   As she walked through the halls to leave, she sees Kira talking to that same boy. At first, she did not care who Kira was talking, but remember the distrust caused Axel Raven stopped behind a closet to pay more attention to what was happening.
Raven, where are you?
Wait a minute.
What's going on?
Kira is with Damon in the hallway.
Are alone?
Yes.
- The hallways are not places for dating, Damon.
   Raven saw them moving away to opposite sides.
- What was happening?
- Let's say he was about to pounce on her friend.
   Think of the idea of seeing Kira being kissed by that weird guy made Raven feel chills.
- Are you sure?
- If I'm wrong I want my teeth to disappear from my mouth forever.
   As expected, the fangs have not disappeared.
- It is best to wait until tomorrow.
- Yes Also, Kira does not want to talk to me..
- She can take care of.
- I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment