Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Sunday, August 24, 2014

⌘ Ⅳ. Nothing is real

 Date was not there to see the change of the girl. Breathing, which was previously serene and regular, was accelerated and the expression of tranquility had turned into fear and pain. 

 I do not know where I was until that whole fog disappear and the sun's rays begin to touch the ground. 
 That was the garden of the cottage from my mom and also my favorite place. Everything was exactly the same, but I do not know why I was there. I do not remember having stale or coming here, but only because I was not there made me quiet. Be there as I have been here at least was at some known place. The breeze was soft, making the flowers sway gently and wheat fields danced with grace and subtlety. 
 I looked at myself. Surely those clothes were not mine. I was wearing a dress that reached to his knees in lilac with a violet silk ribbon around my waist. Simple sneakers in the same color of the dress were on my feet, but I had absolutely sure that none of it was mine. 
 While I was busy looking for my clothes, I did not realize that the sky was tinged with a mixture of orange and red, indicating that it would soon dusk. That to me was not being normal because there is less than five minutes the morning sun was shining through there. 
 Involuntarily, my gaze was directed to the wheat fields of attentive way, as if looking for something. Soon, I could see a figure moving through the wheat and slightly behind him some horses and men with guns ready to shoot in that shade. 
 My heart sank and my legs began to move slightly to the fields. I did not remember to run as fast that way and have legs as sturdy. Anyway, something in my subconscious telling me that I should reach the figure that was being pursued before it was too late. I wondered what it would affect me, however, something inside me chided me for my thoughts. All that my subconscious wanted was to get to that figure. 
 I started not to think, but to run. Whatever was happening, it was just a dream, nothing could happen to me really. 
 As we got closer, I could see that that figure was actually a boy, but I could not see how right he was. The only thing I know is that it was quick. Extremely fast. Anyway, he could not escape the soldiers who shot repeatedly. 
 Used the maximum speed that the adrenaline allowed me and I was close to achieving them. The soldier who was later prepared the gun for another shot. 
- Do not! - The scream escaped my mouth. Not exactly my voice, but it was possible to find some resemblance. 
 The gun was pointed at me and the soldier shot in a split second. My gaze, even after being hit in the chest and feel excruciating pain, I could only care about that boy, who was far away but looking in my direction, with hazel eyes fighting back tears. My vision blurred and I could not see his face completely. 

 She woke up with moist eyes and feeling a strong chest pain. Why be just a dream, all the sensations were very real. The girl wanted to think that none of it was real, it was all just a weird dream, but could not. There was something beyond and deeper. Whatever was in her subconscious was waking and Clara felt she wanted to know what happened to that boy, how his life ended in the end. Who was that girl who was in it? What kind of connection they have?

No comments:

Post a Comment