Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Friday, August 15, 2014

☓ 12. Find your way

   Aiden could not even resist the magnetism between them. Kristie had launched against him without wondering the following consequences and his arms closed around her mechanically, as if they were just there to perform that task. 
- It will not be good for you to be near me. 
- Why can not you come back? 
 He laughed for a moment. A question like that did not need an answer. 
- Aiden, I can not stay here? 
- No you can not. That's just an illusion that I finished to create to talk to you. 
- It does not matter. 
- Yes, that's what matters most - Aiden pulled away and held her shoulders with softness and firmness at the same time - I want you at home in Oxford, as was our dream. 
- Yes, it was OUR dream. Now that you are no longer with me, part of that dream is dead. 
- You should not be. You will not throw it all away because of a reckless driver who caused all this. I asked you to help Dakota and that is what he will do. 
- I know that. - She replied with a sigh. 
 Aiden also did not conform to the idea of leaving her alone in the human world of truth, but he did not remain there forever and could not let her away from everything and everyone to stay with him. Krisite had stopped crying, but his expression downcast these days still there. 
- I wanna see you move on and find your way. 
 She did not answer. 
- Kris, can I ask you something? 
- Whatever you want. 
- I want you to think of me kindly and with no pain. Find someone who can take care of you now I can not anymore. When I look at you again, I want to see her happy with a better person than me. - She opened her mouth to protest, but he stopped - All I want is your happiness. When you get into Oxford you'll meet guys with more potential than me. 
- I will not. You were the most perfect human being existed. 
- Well now you must find a replacement. Think of me as a first love, a last but not by which you must die. If you still remember me, I want you to give my name to his son. 
 Krisite felt like kicking him, but could not do anything to hurt him. However, do not want to have to listen to those absurdities. She could not imagine being married to another man and still raising a child with the same name Aiden. 
- You are ridiculous. 
- It is a shame that will not continue to be so. 
 He hugged her again, but with the feeling that she was expecting and I was finally getting. The boy kissed her not to let her see that everything around was disappearing. 

- I hope you're happy with it. 
 Kristie was back to the painful and real world. Dakota was sitting in the window, as always, and Alexy was lying on the bedroom carpet. The two were bored with expressions, looking like they were waiting for her to come back for all this time. She rose from the bed and found that was fading and her face was wet with tears. 
- If contains, so you were asleep for two whole days. 
- Two days? But ... 
- To you it may have seemed two hours, but it was actually much more than that. 
 The time was not interested with Aiden. What really weighed in it was the time that she would be without it. 
- What you have to say? 
- I'm sorry for making you disobey the order of Aiden. He also was not happy. 
- That's it? 
- And what else do you expect? 
- A decision. 
- I am not in a position to decide anything. 
 Dakota sighed heavily. 
- I could be in charge of taking care of you, but I do not recall being instructed to do so for the rest of your life. 
- Of my life? 
- I am immortal and you do not. In this case, I'm stuck until you get over it. You have to find a way. 
- Aiden told me the same thing. 
- So why not start doing it now? 
 Krisite decided not to answer. For it was easy to say that, since he certainly never should have felt the pain of losing someone so tragically. Anyway, that was exactly what was weighing on her mind, but the whole conversation she had with Aiden. Was being difficult for her to process all the information obtained. Had much to think about. 
- By the way, this came for you. 
 Dakota handed her an envelope with the seal of the University of Oxford. Her hands trembled for the answer that could be in that envelope. As if taking a bandage, she opened the letter and read only the first two lines, which already contained the answer she needed. 
- What does it say? 
- They approved me. 
- That's good, is not it? 
- I know nothing more. For a time, it was always my dream to join there. Aiden was already enrolled and now if he were here we could finish our dream together. 
- Now it's up to you to finish it. 
- But that no longer has any meaning. 
- What do Aiden? 
 It was as if the two were conspiring against her. All that Aiden had spoken to her Dakota was repeating this instant, as if they were doing everything so that everything is fixasse in her mind. Kristie knew the answer to that question. 
- He would continue. 
- Then why do not you do the same? Its star could be the most brilliant of all, however you insist on putting a cloud to prevent your shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment