Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

☓ 3. A hole in your heart

 The Dakota's words struck her like a punch in the stomach. Even it was said to her guardian demon made ​​sure to use the accident to blame her more than she herself was doing. Alexy, white tiger, approached the girl and looked at its master. 
- I did not want to say it. I am sorry. 
- I'm fine. At least I know I still could not really get over it. 
- And yet slept all night quietly. 
- Are you implying that it was because of you? 
- And why else would it be? Before I set foot here knew you were in a deplorable state, on the verge of suicide, but that's not what I found. 
   Kristie found no answer to counter the placement of Dakota. Maybe he was right. Even now, the pain that she felt for the loss of Aiden was not so unbearable when he was there, despite having known him for about fifteen minutes ago. 
- Why are you staring at me so intently? That way you will end up getting tired of me before now. 
   She lowered her head in shame. Finished packing the room with the help of Alexy, but feeling the Dakota's black eyes over her all the time. 
- What happened? 
- I'm not looking at you. I'm looking at your soul. I must know where I'm going. 
- And where are you going? 
- I can say I've seen patched clothes in better condition. It will not be an easy task, unless you want to get over it. I can not cure anything if the person in question is masochistic. 
- Why is that? 
- I'm just following orders, but I can say it was a request for a specific person. 
   Her expression changed to something more radiant, but she still had detectable traces of pain and sorrow. Dakota saw the huge gap that existed in her heart and that would not be easy to fill it. He knew that the girl has no obligation to attend school, because I was waiting to be adopted at Oxford and the only thing left was for her to stay home, even after the Aiden Lockwood's death. He left the window and approached her, placing a hand on his shoulder. 
- I do not really like this job, but since I'm here I do not want to hide anything from me. I want you to look at me like I was Aiden if necessary so that there can be some bond of trust between us. 
   Kristie could not think of it as Aiden. The childhood friend of hers was sweet, gentle and was always there for her in the most terrible moments. She could not say that Dakota was the same type of person. For starters, he was not even human. 
- Do not want you to love me like you loved that boy. I do not even want your love, since I have to go one day. Just want to help you and if you keep locked, I can never do that. - Dakota said with a gentle firmness - We have to be a team: you sleep and I'll give you dreams; you fall and I'll help you raise; you feel pain and I'll be your painkiller. This is the way we have to be. However, how do I know what kind of dreams give to you, as stand you, what kind of painkiller to be if you do not let me see the situation more clearly? How will I get rid of your guilt? 
   She felt her heart being squeezed with the word "guilt." It was exactly what she felt and looked like he clearly knew it. He could not be like Aiden, but admitted that Dakota was also sympathetic and was there to try to help her really. If he were not, he would never say it all. During this time, she wanted so someone would hear her, and now understand that this person appeared in front of her. 
   Tears stung her eyes and her throat burned with the cold and salty taste. Everything unfolded in her mind: Aiden before the accident, when they were children, the moment when it happened, his image stuck, with no way out, and finally his body in a coffin. Cold, pale, completely devoid of life. 
- I'm here for this. Cry until get better. 
   Dakota wrapped his wings protectively around the trembling Kristie's body, sobbing painfully clutching his shirt. That was one of the reasons why the demon did not want to have to do that. It was too painful to see people like her suffer this way, but was charged for it and that was a special request, that no one had ever done before to his teacher today and it deserved attention. 
- Let's start taking care of it from now on, okay? 
   She nodded amid sobs. The boy knew it would not be easy, but not rest until he did everything as requested, until she saw Aiden the way she should. Recover the past to finally restore all wounds and eliminate the scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment