Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

☓ 14. I should say goodbye, shouldn't I?

  Had already received a letter back a few days later and, to her surprise, Kristie was admitted to Cambridge. Anyway, it generated a huge doubt in her, even after putting all thoughts in order as she wanted. During these days, she thought she had finally managed to find a course in your life, however it was all an illusion. 
- Why are you with this expression? Not what you wanted? ... Needless to respond. 
 Dakota knew what she was thinking just by looking at her profile. The girl could not hide what she felt and thought and he knew that sometimes she forgot his presence there. 
- What is your question? You said you would start thinking on their own. 
- Not that I'm thinking. 
- So what? 
 Kristie was reluctant to say what they did not want to accept. As much as she had heard Dakota say that thousands of times, it just happened. Yes, she had overused analgesics to escape pain. 
- Dakota, this would be the time that I should say goodbye, should not it? 
- Yes, you are ready to proceed alone. 
 She did not want to hear this, not now. She could bear the thought of losing Aiden, but now a new born in her wound. Kristie did not want Dakota and Alexy go away. 
- What happened? 
- What happens when a person other painkillers? 
- Kristie, I really do not believe it. After so many times that I talked about it? 
- I did not know that! I also thought I had overcome all that could finally have my life back, but I can not, Dakota! The only reason I have "outgrown" it was because you were always here and now it makes me feel dependent on you. 
- I can not stay. 
- Why not? 
- Have you forgotten who I am? How do you think I'll get my wings and hide my personality? Everyone must remain in the world to which it belongs. 
 He was right. But what would she do then? She could go to Cambridge, but would be displaced and lost. Making friends was only a matter of time, that she knew very well, but ... 
 But? What was the other objection? There was no other reason. 
 Dakota saw that she was feeling helpless before the moment. However, he could not stay. 
- I have to go, sorry. You can already take care of herself alone. 
 The firm hand of Dakota was on her shoulder, offering support. She looked directly into his eyes. 
- I trust you. Cambridge will be nothing too. 
- I'll try. 
 The demon smiled, satisfied. 

 Kristie followed him to the back of her house, where there was a small garden. She knelt on the floor and hugged Alexy strongly. Even being just an animal and unable to talk to her, the white tiger was important in her recovery. The animal licked her face in response, wiping the tears that were streaming. 
- I will miss you, Alexy. 
 Tiger responded with a soft growl and walked towards Dakota. The girl got up and went to him. 
- I really have not thank you for helping me. 
- I just following orders. 
-. No. You gave me back my life. 
- I did not do anything but show you the way. I'm glad you trusted me. 
 She lowered her head, and he had nothing more to say. He also remained silent. 
- So that's it. 
- Yes. Everything has to end sometime. 
 Kristie hugged the boy had not before this opportunity. He returned, tightening the hug more than the other times. 
- This is no time to cry. 
- I can not stop it. 
- I guess I should have taught you to be tougher. 
 She laughed and walked away from him, feeling a little embarrassed by excessive proximity. 
- If you need me, do not hesitate to call me. 
- OK. 
 Dakota wiped a tear from her face. 
- You grew up so faster. I will always cheer for you ... Well, gotta go. 
- I'll see you again? 
- Maybe. But I don't want to see you depressed anymore. 
- You will not see. 
 She saw a smile on the face of the devil while he was beating her wings toward the roof of her house and followed nimbly from one house to another until out of sight. A breeze blew in her direction, causing the tears go away. It was not goodbye, she told herself. 

We all have obstacles, but if anyone extend the hand to you, do not ignore. Sometimes our greatest painkiller is with the unexpected people, in the most common actions. - Dakota Hellsing.

No comments:

Post a Comment