Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

☓ 10. Could the rain washes my guilty?

  Again, to thwart the boy began to rain. That way, he could not take Kristie somewhere. 
   Looking around, he realized that Dakota could start working with her ​​mind even at that moment, without having to go anywhere. He opened her wardrobe and pulled out a purple box made of wood. The girl knew that box. 
- What you think you're doing? 
- Trying to take the blame for this his hard head. 
- I did not authorize him to mess with my stuff. 
- I'm not asking permission. 
   Kristie tried to take the box out of his hands, but failed. The demon was fast because of the wings and the white tiger cooperated with him, leaving the unbalanced situation. She went to the window, where the rain drops falling on her face like tears. 
- If you think you will get this window the rest of the day, you're wrong. Come here. 
   She turned to face him and saw that all the photos were arranged on the floor around Dakota, who was sitting on the carpet looking at everything with some interest. 
- I do not want to see any of it. 
- And I do not want to see Aiden, am I right? 
- How can I trust you? 
   Dakota squinted offended explicitly. 
- I may be a demon, but I do not lie. 
- I did not want to offend you. 
- It does not matter. If you want Aiden pass to another world entirely, you need to see him and show him that you know will take care of herself, who will know how to live even after losing it. 
   She looked at one of the numerous photos of Aiden, however, that she was looking at was the most special of all. It was the only picture I managed to take him Kristie while it was sleeping. The strands of hair on the face, sweet smile on his lips that he had been told so many things that made ​​her smile and serene expression ... Yes, he was the most perfect human being in the world but he was now dead; he was decomposing under the cold earth because of it and think about it looking at that picture of him made ​​her want to go down to the kitchen again and desperately use that knife against life itself. 
- I want you to look at all like I had to tell this to his child; how you met, the friendship that you had ... Do not miss absolutely nothing and does not stop talking, even if I end up sleeping during history. 
   Kristie sat down and looked at picture by picture. Where should start? Since she knew as a human being Aiden had been with her, even in the early times when they are not so sympathetic. She did not want to say anything about that. The only image that mattered was that precious vision from his sleep. The pain of not being able to touch him through that photography was intense, as if they had torn something inside her. 
- I have nothing to say about it. All I really meant it should be for Aiden, but now he is no longer here. 
   Dakota was observing her expression. There was no sign of tears and crying no expression, just a sad look, which accompanied the pain in her voice, which was acceptable. Even without realizing it, she was gradually progressing, but it could be faster from now. It need not take it all over the city, however, she should spend more time at the cemetery. If she was really going strong, back to his grave would be a big test for her strength. However, he knew that her nerves were still fragile and that she could go back to using a knife against herself, even after all the recommendations. 
- Why are you looking at me as if I were a bomb about to explode? 
- Because you ARE a bomb about to explode. I guarantee you will not be using a knife again.

No comments:

Post a Comment