Behind the Fairytales

Behind the Fairytales
© rights to the owner

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Prologue: Human Sword

 Sesshoumaru-sama, I love you, I would give my life for you if I could, if you could love me and meet me;'d give my life, my soul and my heart so I had to. I may be insignificant to you, but do not mind being just an object that was fortunate to have a soul and get a life.
  My name is Tenseiga. Born Canine father of my Lord with my sister, Tessaiga. The fire melted the metal and molded was extremely unbearable and the pounding of the blacksmith's hammer Toutousai were raging in my cold, lifeless metal. I was immersed in cold water and subjected to high temperatures incessantly until my steel shine and my blade was sharp enough to cut about things pertencecm another world.

  From Taishou I  was transferred to his eldest son, Sesshoumaru. At first he took me as a useless weapon and never correspond to his desire for domination and for this reason he always despised me and never gave value to my power Yashino Tenseiga until the moment he discovered the deathblow Meido Zangetsuha. After that he considered me over until the moment I resumed my duties healing to save his wife, the priestess Kiara Ryussen.
  Make the thirty years since her death and I, having a human body and possess the soul of the place I occupied priestess queen beside my lord. With he I had a son, called Kenshin, a beautiful boy.

  For a simple sword like me, it means a lot. Having the understanding and protection of my lord means a lot to a piece of steel useless as me. My master is a man cold and domineering, but deep down he is kind, even if he does not want to show I know and I'll tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment